• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 _In_PlaiN_SighT_

_In_PlaiN_SighT_

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:44 PM

Note: Both rooting exploits provided are 100% safe and virus free. Carefully read all steps in attempt to rooting your phone in the links I provided. As with all root methods, use at your own risk. I have 0 responsibility

One click "mobile" Usually, this is done by downloading an apk and proceding on, but the range of devices it supports to achieve root is limited. I highly recommend Framaroot for this procedure.

URL: http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/framaroot/root-framaroot-one-click-apk-to-root-t2130276

Next, is the traditional method, the PC route ;) . A bit more complicated but i found an app thats very simple intuitive app to use & function. It is, Kingo Root. Just download, and follow the prompts.

Dont forget rooting any android device comes with a possibilitie of "bricking" it. Read all instructional information throughly in any method i provide :lol:

URL: http://www.kingoapp.com

Lastly, for the PC method you will need to enable "USB debugging" To enable you'll need to activate developer options. Go to settings> about device (or wherever you retrieve your phone's software/hardware info)> Build Number. Now click your build number 5-8 times to enable developer options. Go there in your settings, enable USB debugging, and tada!

KJ05QZC.jpg

#2 elderby22

elderby22

The Emperor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • HomeMars

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:42 AM

I recommend you guys to not just use this methods and see what happens. You can extremely damage your software if you use the wrong tool etc... And by the way rooting is not done by just getting root acces. You need to download root managers like SuperUser or SuperSu (both available on the Play Store) to make your phone safer. If you want to go to your phones limits you can also dowload a custom ROM or a custom recovery (what i really recommend). One app that with a virus in it could damage your phone unrepairable if you have root acces.

If you really would like to root your phone you can go to XDA Developers to get a full and save guide.

Edited by elderby22, 27 May 2015 - 06:44 AM.

VK
Facebook
Posted Image

#3 _In_PlaiN_SighT_

_In_PlaiN_SighT_

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:10 PM

I recommend you guys to not just use this methods and see what happens. You can extremely damage your software if you use the wrong tool etc... And by the way rooting is not done by just getting root acces. You need to download root managers like SuperUser or SuperSu (both available on the Play Store) to make your phone safer. If you want to go to your phones limits you can also dowload a custom ROM or a custom recovery (what i really recommend). One app that with a virus in it could damage your phone unrepairable if you have root acces.
If you really would like to root your phone you can go to XDA Developers to get a full and save guide.

Elderby I honestly contradict. Kingo is the a highly acclaimed pc root application. Easy to use, and not any difficult scripts people have to read on their computers for lesser tech savvy people :). Framaroot is from XDA developers like the link you gave, in which you recommended that website so that speaks for yourself. And Custom ROMS are actually have a higher change to brick a phone than initially rooting itself, Unlocking the bootloader, installing busybox, data backup etc. Thanks for you concerns, however m8 :P

KJ05QZC.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}