Today I'll be showing you how to Ugrade your ANDROID device to Android Kitkat .
Now there two ways of doing this,one of the method is to get a Kitkat launcher from Google Play and you get to see how Kitkat works basically,but thats just for a try or if your scareescared to brick your phone.
Here is How Upgrade Any Phone To KitKat So lest have a look ant some steps to update your jelly bean android phone to kitkat.
Important Aspects To Know
- Users must have a proper backup of your data, apps and settings
Ensure that the device is fully charged
USB Debugging must be enabled
Odin works only in Windows. Users of other platforms like Linux OS (such as Ubuntu) or Mac OS should use CrossOver Utility to run Odin in their OS | Or There is some more tools to flash kitkat rom find matched for your android or comment down and let me find and then tell you
Note : The users must proceed at their own risk while trying out the manual installation
- At-least Have 1 Gb Ram Mobile phone.
- Al-Least Have Quad Core mobile Phone.
- With Fast GPU.
- And Of-cause An Android Phone
- First of all you need to find update file for your android phone that you are using. you can comment down if u can’t find files for your android phone i can find for you .
- Download Custom Rom or any one you want based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and Google Apps for Android phone your computer
- Connect your android to PC via USB and copy the ROM and Google Apps packages to the root folder of your handset’s SD card without extracting them.
- Disconnect USB and turn off your phone.
- Get into the Recovery Mode by pressing and holding Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together
- In the Recovery Mode, perform a factory reset by selecting “wipe data/factory reset.” Use the Power button to select options. Now, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition.”
- Now wipe the dalvik cache as well. From CWM recovery, go to “Advanced” menu and then select “wipe dalvik cache.”
NOTE:I will not be responsible if your Android is bricked,your device is at your own risk.
Source: XDA Forums.
Edited by monkeyman7832, 13 February 2017 - 10:44 AM.