90 replies to this topic

#81 DeathMachine17

DeathMachine17

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Homeus

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

well im an android fan but apple wins against samsung so.
samsung changed

I will pro everything....i want to see what the iphone 7 is gonna be like

YOU WILL BE DIE

#82 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 13 September 2016 - 07:00 PM

I will pro everything....i want to see what the iphone 7 is gonna be like

Basically you're assuming the nappy over-hyped GS7 is any better than a high class, powerful phone, which cost less? A new flagship, beutifully designed and featuring better, new features cost less than a 6 month old phone?

Listen buddy, Sammy made almost 0 change between the GS6+ and GS7, they basically identical, while the GS6 having a better camera and the GS7 Edge (which costs $800) have a bigger battery.

Apple? Lol, compare me an iPhone 6 and iPhone 7, tell me.if that isn't a good upgrade. The only reason Apple didn't sell much with the 6s was to show their new technology, that's it. The S series are the iPhones which feature a new feature which will be implemented on future devices.

Samsung? They add something this year, they remove something another year. Basically, they putting extra features to their house, while removing others. Kind of a "Eye for eye" type of thing.

"oh, Apple removed headphone jack." It brings a Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter in the box, it was said in the announcement and it is stated on their website to be coming in the box.

Like I've said in the past, Nexus is the only android phone brand I still respect.
  • Red Faction likes this

Bow down to my dank memes.

#83 DeathMachine17

DeathMachine17

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Homeus

Posted 14 September 2016 - 01:19 PM

Basically you're assuming the nappy over-hyped GS7 is any better than a high class, powerful phone, which cost less? A new flagship, beutifully designed and featuring better, new features cost less than a 6 month old phone?

Listen buddy, Sammy made almost 0 change between the GS6+ and GS7, they basically identical, while the GS6 having a better camera and the GS7 Edge (which costs $800) have a bigger battery.

Apple? Lol, compare me an iPhone 6 and iPhone 7, tell me.if that isn't a good upgrade. The only reason Apple didn't sell much with the 6s was to show their new technology, that's it. The S series are the iPhones which feature a new feature which will be implemented on future devices.

Samsung? They add something this year, they remove something another year. Basically, they putting extra features to their house, while removing others. Kind of a "Eye for eye" type of thing.

"oh, Apple removed headphone jack." It brings a Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter in the box, it was said in the announcement and it is stated on their website to be coming in the box.

You dont know what the iphone 7 is gonna be like yet..

YOU WILL BE DIE

#84 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:02 PM

You dont know what the iphone 7 is gonna be like yet..

Not me but Apple does.

http://www.apple.com/iphone-7/specs/

#85 DeathMachine17

DeathMachine17

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Homeus

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:18 PM

Performance?
YOU WILL BE DIE

#86 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 05:31 PM

Performance?

You asked what the device was going to be like, I point that out. Never said anything about performance, only thing I know is that the iP7 has a processor 2x better than the iP6s and 3x better than the iP6

Edited by randy12345, 14 September 2016 - 05:31 PM.

#87 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:40 AM

Now, if you're going to continue, feel free. I know i got bored, leaving this post die by itself B)

#88 Red Faction

Red Faction

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:41 AM

Performance?

performance:
a samsung device after 1-2 years its laggy as hell
a iphone after 1-2 years still running smooth

#89 DeathMachine17

DeathMachine17

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Homeus

Posted 15 September 2016 - 01:46 PM

Now, if you're going to continue, feel free. I know i got bored, leaving this post die by itself B)

you wanted me to prove it...

YOU WILL BE DIE

#90 Fiutel_88

Fiutel_88

Colonel

• In-game Senior Moderator
  • 363 posts
  • HomeValhalla

Posted 22 September 2016 - 09:26 AM

I just need 2 refresh this topic ^_^ since last weekend i put my hands on iphone7 plus, Note7 and Pixel C, "borrowed" it from "friend" for little testing coz im really struggling now. Also i can assure U guys, K1 still is a winner for gaming, quality compared to price and offered power makes it simply a winner.. but..

1st benchmarks.. never was big fan of it, benchmarks never shows me some real capabilities of device, can be really helpfull in pickin new device but cant be factor wich makes me to pick one.

2nd. Spend some time with those devices, every person pickin them to be satisfied, to fullfill their needs. So my post about it is only my own, and only 100% my own personal opinion.

3rd. Im not sowm vet of Apple devices, more Android fan boy.

4th. Things wich i done and my personal point of view..

In multitasking.. even iphone7 plus sucks.. simply sucks, lack of features wich r able to help me with multitasking.. but.. performance, heh.. all Andro users should be simply jealous! Ik, Apple is small and tight ecosystem but.. best part of all of this.. Pixel C same like K1 r tabs, C is pricey one. Im ok with price if price=quality. I always needed device wich will be amazing on daily basis and have great performance in work. Thing wich i done was ordering iphone7plus(daily driver: music, yt, fb, emails,storage of data and projects some small gaming wich is really great, 55-60fps on smartphone). Indeed Samsung scored epic fail with its Note7, cpu re-used from s7, Note7 is like s7, but in new body, not like b4 what equals nasty money grab for me, really shameless, i dont even mention about combustive battery feature.. but ok.. i can forgive and forget.. i pre-ordered Note7.. then this hot battery event.. and the customer service sayin me.. wait 2 months more.. for pre-ordered device.. i asked about some off from price, bonus, crap like this.. answer is NO! So i decided to cancel my order.. and after testing Note7 from diffrent source.. heh.. wasnt really worth of waiting. It isnt bad phablet.. but not worth of waiting so long and this $$$. Couple nice features, packed in new body with old guts :/ so then iphone 7plus.. heh, clerk told me, to wait only 2-3 weeks, what still sucks badly, but well, better 2-3 weeks than wait to christmass, or new year, when next gen came :/ but enough whinning!

I turned up Pixel C.. pricey piece of crap, performing like a badass in work, gaming multitasking graphics, real charm of pure Nexus like android, not some bells and whistless, pure power, swallowing CAD like a boss, multitasking everything perfectly, quick and snappy. Nthn cant be compared to clean Andro + X1 chip, overkill, for next 2-4 years when we talk about work and stuff like this.

But i tried to find perfect config 4 myself.. Apple and Andro was connected 2gether, i used iphone7plus to share my mobile high speed data with Pixel C.. results was just outstanding! Storing data, sending data between devices, games, it works perfectly, i just miss Samsung direct wifi feature, but when U use Ur own mobile hot-spot, it not a problem, i just think i found perfect config for my daily driver, pure, raw power of Pixel with Nvidia tech, and A10 Apple chip, wich gives me so much power in my pocket. I wish only than Apple give already 4-6gb of RAM to work with, but even without it A10, is able to run every game, dont worry about fps, only 1 problem is ur connection, but its not fault of Apple of Andro only ur service provider.

Personally for me.. Apple can give me what i need every single, free of work day, but.. when i need some(but only some) extra power, between data transfering, some high lvl-gameplay waiting in work, data sharing, iphone 7 grants me it, without any problem. Still fails in multitasking, still dont have enough to work with CAD files, but dang, for such a power in pocket, its simply worth it!!!! When we talk about 2016 flagship phones, its insta winner! For work, and hardcore graphics buy simply Pixel C or wait till new gen. Of apple tabs will be annouced, we will see then.

Just found my best config: iphone7plus + Pixel C + Shield K1 :)

P.S: K1 is still the best, power compared to price, best deal ever ;)

Edited by Fiutel_88, 22 September 2016 - 09:28 AM.

My armour is Contempt,My shield is Disgust,My sword is Hatred,In the Emperor's Name,Let none survive!

https://youtu.be/JjaYW5Cnr5k

#91 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2626 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 22 September 2016 - 11:15 PM

iPhone 7 is "Phone" it's not for productivity.
Try iPad Pro

There's new upcoming Console-level formula racing game made especially for iPhone 7

29dekvt.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}