• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:25 PM

This would allow you to automatically join rooms, whether your selected tank can join that room or not because its level is not in the level range of the room. Okay, okay, calm down. I'm not saying that any tank can go into any room, so you can jump in your Type 10 and go puppy kicking in the low level rooms. What I am saying is that whatever tank you have that can go into that match will automatically be the tank you are going to be using in that match, even if you didn't select it. If you have more than one tank that can join that match, a screen would pop up showing the tanks that you can use in that match and you would just choose one. This would allow you to immediately join a room that might only have one spot left without spending too much time finding that tank you want, then having it lead to the room already full before you can join.

• penitrator, Iluvtanks and Noble felix thomas like this

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#2 Totonho99

Totonho99

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1804 posts
  • HomePorto Alegre, Brazil

Posted 12 April 2015 - 10:32 PM

and please make the room level show up too. i might join a level 65 match in a level 55 k1 and not know it.
Killing stuff since 19a

#3 elderby22

elderby22

The Emperor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • HomeMars

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:17 AM

Pretty useless feature in my opinion. Well, it would save like 20 seconds.
  • Noble felix thomas likes this
VK
Facebook
Posted Image

#4 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:53 PM

Pretty useless feature in my opinion. Well, it would save like 20 seconds.

Yes, but in those 20 seconds you spend the room might already be full. I don't really know players have told me they have this problem and they hate waiting.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#5 Noble felix thomas

Noble felix thomas

Corporal

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:51 PM

in mi opinion it is a bad idea.....as elderby said.......20sec waste......then it sucks....as no one like to wait .......

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: room, tank

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}