• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:22 PM

This would be a nice help to players who want to compare two tanks, up close without switching back and forth at each tank to review its statistics. These two tanks they want to compare do not even have to be ones they have bought, they could compare tanks by selecting them from the Research. There would be three columns: two on each side of the two tank's statistics being compared, and the third one would be in the middle of how much more one tank's statistic is more than the other.

• Totonho99 likes this

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#2 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:30 AM

This would be a nice help to players who want to compare two tanks, up close without switching back and forth at each tank to review its statistics. These two tanks they want to compare do not even have to be ones they have bought, they could compare tanks by selecting them from the Research. There would be three columns: two on each side of the two tank's statistics being compared, and the third one would be in the middle of how much more one tank's statistic is more than the other.

I like it :)

Bow down to my dank memes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tank, statistics, comparisons

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}