• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:17 PM

When you go into Research and you see the stock stats and the cost of the tank in both silver and in gold, what if we could have it where if you go into the Research press on a tank, there would be kind of like a preview like when you press on a tank in your garage and see its statistics. You could also see its available upgrades and its potential statistics and power level. You could also see the costs of the upgrades as well. This will allow players to examine a tank and its features before even buying it, possibly preventing any regrets in buying that tank. This will somewhat lose the need of the selling tanks idea, but only to tanks to be bought in the future. Not that I am against the idea of selling tanks.

• fred ditto likes this

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#2 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:31 AM

When you go into Research and you see the stock stats and the cost of the tank in both silver and in gold, what if we could have it where if you go into the Research press on a tank, there would be kind of like a preview like when you press on a tank in your garage and see its statistics. You could also see its available upgrades and its potential statistics and power level. You could also see the costs of the upgrades as well. This will allow players to examine a tank and its features before even buying it, possibly preventing any regrets in buying that tank. This will somewhat lose the need of the selling tanks idea, but only to tanks to be bought in the future. Not that I am against the idea of selling tanks.

I like it :)

Bow down to my dank memes.

#3 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 20 April 2016 - 03:25 PM

idea is great..but it alot work for TT to do..
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#4 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:10 PM

idea is great..but it alot work for TT to do..

To be honest, it isn't really that much. Especially compared to all of the other new or improved features they have developed.

AFRIKA KORPS

#5 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1167 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:27 PM

Indeed. WOTb has it to. We should make the ability to look around without turning your turret. That's easy to add I think. Nice idea

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#6 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:53 PM

Indeed. WOTb has it to. We should make the ability to look around without turning your turret. That's easy to add I think. Nice idea

Actually, it has already been confirmed ;) You can only view the button though, as it was actually not tested, in this video: https://m.youtube.co...h?v=PNl3hYt8VgU
The button that is located under the killfeed box has the function that allows you to look around without turning your turret, often called the commander's sight. The button shows a turret with a lock above it.

AFRIKA KORPS

#7 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:45 PM

To be honest, it isn't really that much. Especially compared to all of the other new or improved features they have developed.

true..
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#8 Piperi

Piperi

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • HomeThe deep valley of The Black Mountains ( the Balkans )

Posted 21 April 2016 - 11:14 PM

I think this idea would be useful for everybody, especially for the new players with small amounts of gold and silver. I mean, think of all the tanks u thought "oh, it looks powerful ill buy it see what happens" and it turned out to be bad. I as well am not against buying tanks, but this would be a great thing in the future for everybody.

#9 Bomber jacket

Bomber jacket

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • HomeKekistan

Posted 23 April 2016 - 09:16 PM

Kind of like tanktastic data base just more stuf and more accessible!

Lazar Beam @ Youtube

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tank, statistics, preview

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}