Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Game Moderator
  • Others: Contest Coordinator
  • 1248 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:54 AM

i love the ztz-99 drawing.
Great job altank!

I'm afraid the chances of him reading this are slim.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#84 Altank

Altank

~Everlasting Alpha~

• Others: Test group
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • HomeFrom the lands where the ground never thaws; beneath the scorched sky, where the clouds are torn and rent.

Posted 22 July 2018 - 02:39 PM

I'm afraid the chances of him reading this are slim.

And yet, any possibilities, no matter however insignificant, still retain the very same nature that characterises existence itself regardless; claiming their role as heralds of that ineffable aspect that is so striking of reality. The more remote they are, the more emblematic once they make themselves manifest. A concept the consequences of which are neatly summarised in the saying 'Life is full of surprises'.

Thanks ManofSteel: know that your kind words were greatly appreciated.

• Iluvtanks, Error 403, Drestdave and 1 other like this

~ My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings ~

~ Look upon my works, ye Mighty ~

~ And despair ~

#85 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Game Moderator
  • Others: Contest Coordinator
  • 1248 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 22 July 2018 - 07:02 PM

And yet, any possibilities, no matter however insignificant, still retain the very same nature that characterises existence itself regardless; claiming their role as heralds of that ineffable aspect that is so striking of reality. The more remote they are, the more emblematic once they make themselves manifest. A concept the consequences of which are neatly summarised in the saying 'Life is full of surprises'.

I am happy to see you again, although it most likely was for just one moment. Let me use this occasion to ask you: how have you been doing since we last saw and spoke to you?
  • Error 403 likes this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#86 Altank

Altank

~Everlasting Alpha~

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • HomeFrom the lands where the ground never thaws; beneath the scorched sky, where the clouds are torn and rent.

Posted 23 July 2018 - 01:35 PM

I am happy to see you again, although it most likely was for just one moment. Let me use this occasion to ask you: how have you been doing since we last saw and spoke to you?

A feeling mutually shared; however, there is a time and a place for everything: let us not derail the Topic's thread by engaging in digressions that hold no pertinence to it and which the Community is likely to have no interest in.

• Mr blue sky01 and Drestdave like this

~ And despair ~

#87 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1923 posts
  • HomeCanada

Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:15 PM

You're telling me that Altank was here and I missed it? Darn. You have such a way with words, Albert. I aspire to one day be able to describe my thoughts with the fluidity, cohession, prowess and beauty that you possess in your writing. I got accepted into a university and I am pursuing a career in law. You have been a huge inspiration in my writing over the years; I just thought you should know. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

#88 OcGuy

OcGuy

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 19 December 2018 - 07:30 AM

I can also draw like you but the problem is how you could take the picture of your arts very precise without any shadows covering it? 

#89 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• Game Moderator
  • 2734 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 19 December 2018 - 08:27 PM

I can also draw like you but the problem is how you could take the picture of your arts very precise without any shadows covering it?

using paper scanner or one of alien technologies.
  • OcGuy likes this

#90 Altank

Altank

~Everlasting Alpha~

• PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 11:33 AM

You're telling me that Altank was here and I missed it? Darn. You have such a way with words, Albert. I aspire to one day be able to describe my thoughts with the fluidity, cohession, prowess and beauty that you possess in your writing. I got accepted into a university and I am pursuing a career in law. You have been a huge inspiration in my writing over the years; I just thought you should know. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

That is most rewarding for me to read: what lies beyond the complimentary remarks. Considering that my experience here has reached a conclusion, I deem fitting and almost poetic having now the opportunity to explain something concerning my actions and my mindset: the fact that they were not driven by any personal reasons other than self-development and that they were performed without expecting anything in return just for myself. A concept I stressed on more than one occasion, although I now regret having kept the rationale behind it always so subtle.

Anything one manages to build, achieve, shape, create is nothing but a temporary delusion; merely serving as nutritional satisfaction to the more instinctive, subconscious aspect of one's mind. Of course, this is something that's essential for one to carry on, to have immediate reasons to act upon, but acknowledgement and acceptance of its nature should be seeked, thus reaching awareness of the fate of history and the ravages of time: even the greatest men and the empires they forge are impermanent, their personal legacies fated to decay into oblivion.

Nothing strictly tethered to one's person survives, only one thing defies this destiny: inspiration through one's person and works. Because that's something that can only be given; something other individuals can make fully theirs; something that doesn't entail having to bend down to it, but rather consume on your path of self-development. This ensures it carries on through time, indefinitely, whereas everything else is instead fated to be slowly, but inevitably, erased.

And that has always been the sole purpose behind my actions and my works here; and in life. And I am glad I was proven right. A society grows great when men plant trees whose shade they know full well they shall never sit in.

I wish you the best on your path as well.

• basmal121, Iluvtanks, Error 403 and 2 others like this

~ And despair ~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Altanks Drawings, Artworks

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}