#22 Panzer-Blitz

Panzer-Blitz

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1774 posts
  • HomeThe Q-Stein Empire

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:18 PM

1zegugj.png

This Jadgeroo wants you to get back on topic.

#23 hjgator

hjgator

Captain

• PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • HomeSwitzerland

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:26 PM

I agree 100% randy
russian lady THIS IS AMERICAN FORUM

not russian deal with it

Penitrator you are wrong. This is NOT A AMERICAN FORUM

This is a english speaking Forum

#24 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts
  • HomeNorth Central Texas

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:23 PM

I hope y'all know akulla is a red star mod on the game...

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#25 Panzer-Blitz

Panzer-Blitz

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1774 posts
  • HomeThe Q-Stein Empire

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:21 PM

Besides, this forum is open to all. You may recall that I am NOT American (despite speaking English better than many Americans). I happen to be German, and to say that this forum is solely for Americans is very wrong. Everyone who speaks a bit of English is welcome here!

Akula just misunderstood it as plagiarism, which is noble concern. All that had to be done was explain to Akula in a rational way that it was not the case in this instance.

Now, I suggest we get back on topic before people start getting warnings for flaming/spam. We have this under control, it's in the past, now let's move on.

#26 Reventer

Reventer

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2427 posts
  • HomeJakarta, The Republic Of Indonesia [RI]

Posted 22 March 2016 - 11:20 PM

Ah the 128mm pak of justice, more or less. The tank was taken from the chasis of the Tiger 2 series of tanks which were avaliable at the time to convert into a tank destroyer carrying the 128mm pak gun similar to that of the Maus. With the war going to a close, materials becoming harder to find and factories being bombed left and right, the production was slow and the war ended. The 128mm gun is quite a behemoth for a tank to carry, although the russians have the 152mm ML-20s on their ISU and SU 152s however the jagdtiger was specialized at both busting defenses and crushing enemy armor. Though the problems of supply hinders their effectiveness and the fact that air cover was rare with enemy dive bombers soaring across the daylight. Though they were superbly armored that most allied tanks had to fire either their composite and chemical rounds on their tanks to have any hope of penetrating it within combat distance. However due to the lack of supply and that the enemies were invading left and right, their effectiveness were limited as conpared to their potential. The frontal armor featured 150mm on the UFP 250mm on the superstructure and 100mm on its lower plates along with 80mm of RHA on its sides and rear which can be quite easily be penetrated by allied late war tanks especially with its ammo racks that are patched onto its sides above the tracks. Nevertheless i love how this tank looks and just the kind of firepower it had

You are brought down, will you stand up an.fight once more.will you fall helplessly for fate to come. As long as that handgun stick to your fingers... as long as you got your bullets armed...one can never surrender for what he trusts, a goal, a dream, a passion on what he knows belongs for the greater good. So ill ask you again, will you get up or fall?

#27 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 10 April 2016 - 06:42 PM

Nice..
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#28 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:57 PM

Nice..

dude,z your bumps are scary, relax.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#29 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:28 AM

dude,z your bumps are scary, relax.

lol..hahaha
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: German, WWII, Jagdtiger

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}