246 replies to this topic

#241 Bahubhali

Bahubhali

Lance Corporal

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:32 PM

Dave, I know your feelings on getting killed. Most of the players alike you, will do. You and your logger team targeted me most of the time and gets killed by me several times as an instant karma, then leaving the battle like crying baby and now blaming me as a logger. I'm laughing to my core brother. That is all you can do buddy. keep talking. You can try to pretend like a honest and matured enough. But you failed to prove it as a matter of fact. Now we know your original color. You did not expected that i will be here and reply for your blame on me. didn't you ?. LOL. Grow up buddy. Every one in the tanktastic knows me how i play. If you want to prove yourself, do it in the honest way in battle. Don't come and weep here. Wipe your tears and be a man to face the truth. If you want to call me a logger that's fine. It doesn't change anything inside me or anything during my play.

Edited by Bahubhali, 05 March 2018 - 04:08 PM.

#242 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1220 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:03 PM

Believe what you want, my friend.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#243 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:38 PM

Off all the members of your clan you were the only one who came to defend the three cheaters from ghor clan, none of the members of the clan, clan leader, no one has come to fight here whith arguments, why?, they knew it was a lost cause for them, one example, fatt was here few hours ago, he write only congrats dragontanker and he left was a smart decision, you just kept fighting whith the windmills, for me to understand you living in the Netherlands. Remove that pompous names from your name and if you want to volunteer better take care of the old persons or the homeless. I'm waiting far a reply on your clan page not here. Your friend CATA.

#244 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1220 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:50 PM

Off all the members of your clan you were the only one who came to defend the three cheaters from ghor clan, none of the members of the clan, clan leader, no one has come to fight here whith arguments, why?, they knew it was a lost cause for them, one example, fatt was here few hours ago, he write only congrats dragontanker and he left was a smart decision, you just kept fighting whith the windmills, for me to understand you living in the Netherlands. Remove that pompous names from your name and if you want to volunteer better take care of the old persons or the homeless. I'm waiting far a reply on your clan page not here. Your friend CATA.

I can't really follow you on the windmill part... Also, I didn't add those names.and my fellow GHORembers haven't replied because they didn't read this conversation. How difficult to understand.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#245 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2717 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 06 March 2018 - 07:28 AM

basmal, get out of our page and look for your clan page and when you find it there write about tafy, aldon, james how leave room and come back in oil room 17-19 updat. How do you know i not playing?, i did not know you were living whith me in the same house. I saw you whith btr tank, for the 2 minutes you wasting in that room, you was phenomenal. Your friend CATA.

talking about that thing from the past has nothing to do with this subject and is very stupid.. Lol who cares about what i did lmao. I don’t see you playing on the battlefield. Not your house. That so stupid to think of.

So Dave finally got some sense of humor inside him.And Basmal always a super side kick for mods and listed logger, no offence though. You both should be advised that any one can access the forum and see all your drama.

you are only here to backup cata without knowledge about the situation (even if you know what’s happening you will support cata17). Which is extremely unfamiliar action... Plus your supporting in locking this topic.. I’m glad everyone can see this drama of your messed up clan..

135px-Available_on_the_App_Store_%28blac

#246 Bahubhali

Bahubhali

Lance Corporal

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 11:58 AM

talking about that thing from the past has nothing to do with this subject and is very stupid.. Lol who cares about what i did lmao. I don’t see you playing on the battlefield. Not your house. That so stupid to think of.
you are only here to backup cata without knowledge about the situation (even if you know what’s happening you will support cata17). Which is extremely unfamiliar action... Plus your supporting in locking this topic.. I’m glad everyone can see this drama of your messed up clan..

Basmal, Its ok if you envy about our clan. Not our mistake,But its your clans. You called me logger and i responded to that. Nothing more. Now get out from here and mind your own business brother.

Edited by Bahubhali, 07 March 2018 - 04:38 AM.

#247 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 01:52 PM

basmal, you sent into discussion like a fly in milk, see about your clan, what are you doing here, it is mandatory to play only whith cata17 account?, i must have to tell you when, where and whith what account i will play?, i knew that you are harder to understand what i said above but the ability to understand is not for everyone. Now i let you to write in the page of your clan. Your friend CATA.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}