Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:43 AM

Cata17?

correct

#222 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• Administrator
  • 3383 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:44 AM

correct

Nice to know, thank you.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: English Community Coordinator ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#223 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:08 AM

I greet all the members of the clan, you did a great job in these difficult game conditions becouse of updating or the lag encountered in the game and i want to thank you. Your friend CATA.
  • randy12345 likes this

#224 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:53 AM

I noticed for a good period of time 1 then another one and now 5 clans intruded into the clan's top, i thought it was a simple mistake that will be fixed right away but i see nothing happens, i think the reason is one,moderators do not have time becouse plays all the time in the rooms as i saw one of them chatting few days ago in lobby, to their disappointment they them bad news over the last month i only saw one playing. If they played they saw some problems that encounter day by day in this game, one of them is the exit of the players in the room when the life of the tanks is almost over and their immediate return. i not know why so far this.....has not blocked. The positions of the five clans are an offended to the other clans immediatly below. I do not know why the top day, week and month has not been restarted. Your friend CATA.

Edited by Error 403, 08 June 2017 - 04:02 AM.
This post has been edited due to violation of subpoint 2.1.8 of the current version of the forum rules: naming and shaming is not allowed.

#225 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• Administrator
  • 3383 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:07 AM

I noticed for a good period of time 1 then another one and now 5 clans intruded into the clan's top, i thought it was a simple mistake that will be fixed right away but i see nothing happens, i think the reason is one,moderators do not have time becouse plays all the time in the rooms as i saw one of them chatting few days ago in lobby, to their disappointment they them bad news over the last month i only saw one playing. If they played they saw some problems that encounter day by day in this game, one of them is the exit of the players in the room when the life of the tanks is almost over and their immediate return. i not know why so far this.....has not blocked. The positions of the five clans are an offended to the other clans immediatly below. I do not know why the top day, week and month has not been restarted. Your friend CATA.

Greetings, Cata17.

As regards your statements about the clan ratings, it is a known bug. I am afraid moderators can do very little in this regard, aside from reporting it to the developers: the bug will not be fixed if the moderators are to play less. As a matter of fact, several players want to see that moderators play more. To the important part, the changes which will fix this bug will be available in next update.

Please, refrain from creating posts with the sole intention to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully, which leads to naming and shaming, as clearly stated in point 2.1, more precisely in subpoint 2.1.8 of the current version of the forum rules. I quote:

2.1 - Forum etiquette:

Spoiler

Kind regards;
Error 403

TECMAT (Tanktastic English Community MAnagement Team)

• Drestdave likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

#226 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:28 PM

Error, like you said there was not battle logging, you answered me when i told you not long ago about those players who leave room when his tank life is almost over and come back, you answered me is only becouse bad internet conection, what made you change your mind?, maybe this empty pace you can find here in the game as well, late measures that had to be applied long ago, but who would take them? I look here and see only a blank place left almost all, you're almost alone only by your fault. Inappropiate people in Leadership positions. There is much to say but i stop here. Your friend CATA.

#227 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• Administrator
  • 3383 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:40 PM

Error, like you said there was not battle logging, you answered me when i told you not long ago about those players who leave room when his tank life is almost over and come back, you answered me is only becouse bad internet conection, what made you change your mind?, maybe this empty pace you can find here in the game as well, late measures that had to be applied long ago, but who would take them? I look here and see only a blank place left almost all, you're almost alone only by your fault. Inappropiate people in Leadership positions. There is much to say but i stop here. Your friend CATA.

Hello, Cata17!

Well said. However, this was not my decision. This was a decision taken by the Russian management team, as a result of an increase in the amount of reports and instances concerning the so-called battle logging. In turn, it also affects the English community and its End User License Agreement.

In order to prevent the past from repeating itself - that some moderators used this as an excuse to suspend accounts if someone lagged due to an unreliable Internet connection - punishments will only be applied by the administration. From now on, please feel free to report players participating in such actions; however, ensure to have reasonable evidence.

You are right about that the game - or rather the playerbase - has been quite inactive lately. However, we still need an active moderating team to deal with different situations which, as a matter of fact, still occur, as you have rightly pointed out. Besides, please understand that we cannot affect the future development of the game. The ideas and inspirations are all the developers', and they develop their game accordingly. We can, however, provide constructive critism and suggestions, as always.

Should there be anything else, feel free to contact us.

Kind regards;
Error 403
TECMAT (Tanktastic English Community MAnagement Team)

u0KGBYG.gif

#228 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:12 AM

I always have been right but no one has listened to me, now is to late, the dead does not come back from the pit, you must have courage, honor, vision, mind above average and do not be afraid that you will loose your passive function. Was easy to solve whith cheaters, he needed a courageous, active, smart, more slimmer than them, it was simple, was only about ten big cheaters in the first phase and you afraid of all. I give you an example: 3 cheaters from ghor clan, big cheaters, fanrock who left the clan, altair and duccoi who still has 3-4 accounts( vietnamwelcome in hunt clan, _-Vietnam-_ from vina clan), the ghor clan had a red moderator jade, why he did not punish them?, becouse he is a friend whith ghor leader he close his eyes, such moderators need this game? Your friend CATA.

#229 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1217 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:29 AM

Might wanna have a look in your own clan as well. Bahubhali is battle-logging. Also, back in the day when that rule wasn't applied, moderators could not undertake action because they didn't have the right to.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#230 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:35 AM

In other words what to say when moderators are cheating the biggest is kim jung un, red moderator from Ukraina, Donetsk city, same region like tt admins, based on friendship betwen doing whatever he wants, he is an example to us?. Another reason why serious players have left seeing yet another injustice in the game, after that kim laughed at us and told us we were cheating and not him. Maybe Admins can see what i wrote here and i will receive a like from them. Your friend CATA.

#231 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:52 AM

Dave, before you talk whith me wash your eyes, i think you not see well, i think is a big difference between us and your clan, bahub is not a combat longer, i played whith all members of the active clan and i did not see any cheaters, if i saw someone it was easy to give him out of the clan like i do few months ago whith vietnamwelcome when i find is duccoi secound account, to the leader of your clan who has done nothing against the 3 listed above from ghor clan dave. You know whith me does not like whith others dave, you must come whith arguments not whith empty words. Your friend CATA.

#232 Drestdave

Drestdave

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1217 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:44 AM

In other words what to say when moderators are cheating the biggest is kim jung un, red moderator from Ukraina, Donetsk city, same region like tt admins, based on friendship betwen doing whatever he wants, he is an example to us?. Another reason why serious players have left seeing yet another injustice in the game, after that kim laughed at us and told us we were cheating and not him. Maybe Admins can see what i wrote here and i will receive a like from them. Your friend CATA

Kim is a different story.

#233 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2709 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 05 March 2018 - 04:06 AM

Lovely drama. You don’t even play in public matches and complain. lmao

Dave, before you talk whith me wash your eyes, i think you not see well, i think is a big difference between us and your clan, bahub is not a combat longer, i played whith all members of the active clan and i did not see any cheaters, if i saw someone it was easy to give him out of the clan like i do few months ago whith vietnamwelcome when i find is duccoi secound account, to the leader of your clan who has done nothing against the 3 listed above from ghor clan dave. You know whith me does not like whith others dave, you must come whith arguments not whith empty words. Your friend CATA.

I can confirm that bahu is Logging-addicted player, you will never see your members logging in front of your eyes. They aren’t animals.

Edited by basmal121, 05 March 2018 - 04:12 AM.

29dekvt.jpg

#234 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 04:39 AM

basmal, get out of our page and look for your clan page and when you find it there write about tafy, aldon, james how leave room and come back in oil room 17-19 updat. How do you know i not playing?, i did not know you were living whith me in the same house. I saw you whith btr tank, for the 2 minutes you wasting in that room, you was phenomenal. Your friend CATA.

#235 Bahubhali

Bahubhali

Lance Corporal

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:18 AM

So Dave finally got some sense of humor inside him.And Basmal always a super side kick for mods and listed logger, no offence though. You both should be advised that any one can access the forum and see all your drama. Lol. You both should make a practice to talk openly with the presence of someone you talk about.And practice to speak atleast 10 truths at the EOD before bed. Just because you cant win in battles, it doesn't mean you can make false accusations on players and dont let yourself down. Basmal I believe you are just evolved from your previous genitical struture, missing out developing one on the top. Not your fault, code is like that. Develop your skills in playing or else please shut up and agree for it is what it is.

#236 Drestdave

Drestdave

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1217 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:26 AM

Doesn't change the fact that you battle-log. Just sayin'. And after all, I win or lose by fair play, not even tryharding to win and therefore battlelogging.

#237 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:25 AM

If you had honor, character, right backbone you would not have stayed any second in the same house whith duccoi, fanrock or altair, that days a lot about you, time passes, we pretend to work not to lose that small function. How is it that after some of the players evolve into an administrative function all change, becomes other persons as if they are presidents in their country, you do not know that the functions are passive they are not for all live, the most important test is how you behave when you acquiring a function that says everything about you. You forgot how you told me not long ago hi boss, how you just told me beautiful words dave. See friends whith a dirty character change you in the bad, only time will show who is right. If you come here to protect duccoi, altair or fanrock you get worse than they, especially having a role in this game. Your friend CATA.

#238 Drestdave

Drestdave

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1217 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 05 March 2018 - 10:00 AM

If you had honor, character, right backbone you would not have stayed any second in the same house whith duccoi, fanrock or altair, that days a lot about you, time passes, we pretend to work not to lose that small function. How is it that after some of the players evolve into an administrative function all change, becomes other persons as if they are presidents in their country, you do not know that the functions are passive they are not for all live, the most important test is how you behave when you acquiring a function that says everything about you. You forgot how you told me not long ago hi boss, how you just told me beautiful words dave. See friends whith a dirty character change you in the bad, only time will show who is right. If you come here to protect duccoi, altair or fanrock you get worse than they, especially having a role in this game. Your friend CATA.

Administrative function? I don't have one.  So you think it's weird that I leave and go to clan where there are some battlelogging players while there are battle-logging players in yours as well. 

And cata, honestly, I always have respected you. But the way you talk about others just won't do it for me.

#239 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:12 PM

dave, i offer you a tip, in the secound part below you will find your clan page, you know that looks bad is a disaster, ocuped by it, give her another face, you are good at that, you can write your memories there, leave us alone, you know i like to talk whith smart people maybe you have something to do and we can keep you from your work. Administrative function? I don't have one, your words, i look near your name and what i see?, Wikia administrator - Tecreat manager, you can tell us but not here what you are managing in this game?. By the way about the 3 ghor combat loggers, there is no resamblance to any member of our clan. Your friend CATA.

#240 Drestdave

Drestdave

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1217 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:22 PM

dave, i offer you a tip, in the secound part below you will find your clan page, you know that looks bad is a disaster, ocuped by it, give her another face, you are good at that, you can write your memories there, leave us alone, you know i like to talk whith smart people maybe you have something to do and we can keep you from your work. Administrative function? I don't have one, your words, i look near your name and what i see?, Wikia administrator - Tecreat manager, you can tell us but not here what you are managing in this game?. By the way about the 3 ghor combat loggers, there is no resamblance to any member of our clan. Your friend CATA.

Lol these are not administrive functions. They are voluteer roles and have nothing to do with the game itself aside from contests.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}