Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:43 AM

Cata17?

correct

#222 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3284 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:44 AM

correct

Nice to know, thank you.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#223 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:08 AM

I greet all the members of the clan, you did a great job in these difficult game conditions becouse of updating or the lag encountered in the game and i want to thank you. Your friend CATA.
  • randy12345 likes this

#224 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 03:53 AM

I noticed for a good period of time 1 then another one and now 5 clans intruded into the clan's top, i thought it was a simple mistake that will be fixed right away but i see nothing happens, i think the reason is one,moderators do not have time becouse plays all the time in the rooms as i saw one of them chatting few days ago in lobby, to their disappointment they them bad news over the last month i only saw one playing. If they played they saw some problems that encounter day by day in this game, one of them is the exit of the players in the room when the life of the tanks is almost over and their immediate return. i not know why so far this.....has not blocked. The positions of the five clans are an offended to the other clans immediatly below. I do not know why the top day, week and month has not been restarted. Your friend CATA.

Edited by Error 403, 08 June 2017 - 04:02 AM.
This post has been edited due to violation of subpoint 2.1.8 of the current version of the forum rules: naming and shaming is not allowed.

#225 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• General Community Representative
  • 3284 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:07 AM

I noticed for a good period of time 1 then another one and now 5 clans intruded into the clan's top, i thought it was a simple mistake that will be fixed right away but i see nothing happens, i think the reason is one,moderators do not have time becouse plays all the time in the rooms as i saw one of them chatting few days ago in lobby, to their disappointment they them bad news over the last month i only saw one playing. If they played they saw some problems that encounter day by day in this game, one of them is the exit of the players in the room when the life of the tanks is almost over and their immediate return. i not know why so far this.....has not blocked. The positions of the five clans are an offended to the other clans immediatly below. I do not know why the top day, week and month has not been restarted. Your friend CATA.

Greetings, Cata17.

As regards your statements about the clan ratings, it is a known bug. I am afraid moderators can do very little in this regard, aside from reporting it to the developers: the bug will not be fixed if the moderators are to play less. As a matter of fact, several players want to see that moderators play more. To the important part, the changes which will fix this bug will be available in next update.

Please, refrain from creating posts with the sole intention to abuse others, make personal attacks or behave disrespectfully, which leads to naming and shaming, as clearly stated in point 2.1, more precisely in subpoint 2.1.8 of the current version of the forum rules. I quote:

2.1 - Forum etiquette:

Spoiler

Kind regards;
Error 403

TECMAT (Tanktastic English Community MAnagement Team)

• Drestdave likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: General Community Representative ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}