[ECA] ELITE COMMAND ARMY

• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

#201 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:56 PM

ECA AGREEMENT
I, myself, randy12345, agree to ECA rules and responsibilities, no matter what. I agree on staying on clan and not leaving, without serving atleast 6 months, and if do so, tell cata17 before doing any act. I agree on be on everyday, no excuses. I agree on risk my game account, just to join clan. I agree on defending clan and resoecting other small clans, no matter if they good or bad. I agree on not disrespecting any ECA member, neither been a jerk about it. I agree on not revealing or exposing any clan discussion or clan problem. Any of this agreements is broken, and I will have to quit.
x: Randy

Feel proud of never breaking this agreement. Standing strong with pride o7

Bow down to my dank memes.

#202 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 25 September 2016 - 09:22 PM

Salut Sir. I'm proud to be an brothe of you.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#203 Drestdave

Drestdave

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:13 AM

ECA died.

#204 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:29 AM

ECA died.

What do you mean?

Compared to what most clans have gone through? we've managed to keep strong for a looooooong time. We just lost our regime, that's all. We may be a beat up rag, but we're still capable of kicking your behind. 

#205 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:46 AM

What do you mean?

Compared to what most clans have gone through? we've managed to keep strong for a looooooong time. We just lost our regime, that's all. We may be a beat up rag, but we're still capable of kicking your behind.

You were ECA Randy?

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#206 Drestdave

Drestdave

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:02 AM

What do you mean?

I left ECA. We are 20th a day, week etc. I Always loved to play with a whole bunch of ECA member, but that time is gone. ECA Always have a part in me, al my bros etc. The golden times for ECA are partly gone.

ECA is a strong, unique clan. Skills never vanish there. Though as a relativly old ECA member, I do not like the changes etc. I feel uncomfrotable with some rules and behaviors. I'll never forget ECA, of course. All my buddies, You, Daddyman, Bandula, Shige, Tank u 2. We all are Tanktastic elite', seems ego, but, we did really beat up players.

You must understand that it was a really tuff choice for me. I'd prefer to stay, though the circumstances made me unable to. The main reason is that I just miss the old ECA. The old veterans of it, not the newbies who think the are the master and do everything to you against the rules. Maybe I'll return, maybe not. But I'll Always keep m frienship with those up and respect them. I'll Always be happy with all that ECA brought me, and I'm thankful for that.

I thank all the bros I met being in ECA. All of you, from the deepest place in my heart. You'll stay there forever.

Drestdave

• randy12345 likes this

#207 TheEncryptor

TheEncryptor

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • HomeSomewhere in California.

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:17 AM

I left ECA. We are 20th a day, week etc. I Always loved to play with a whole bunch of ECA member, but that time is gone. ECA Always have a part in me, al my bros etc. The golden times for ECA are partly gone.

ECA is a strong, unique clan. Skills never vanish there. Though as a relativly old ECA member, I do not like the changes etc. I feel uncomfrotable with some rules and behaviors. I'll never forget ECA, of course. All my buddies, You, Daddyman, Bandula, Shige, Tank u 2. We all are Tanktastic elite', seems ego, but, we did really beat up players.

You must understand that it was a really tuff choice for me. I'd prefer to stay, though the circumstances made me unable to. The main reason is that I just miss the old ECA. The old veterans of it, not the newbies who think the are the master and do everything to you against the rules. Maybe I'll return, maybe not. But I'll Always keep m frienship with those up and respect them. I'll Always be happy with all that ECA brought me, and I'm thankful for that.

I thank all the bros I met being in ECA. All of you, from the deepest place in my heart. You'll stay there forever.

Drestdave

:(

</TheEncryptor> Leader of [STAT] First Responders

STAT's motto: "Mess with one of us, you get all of us."

#208 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2679 posts
  • Homev1.22

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:45 AM

Finally no more problems or complaining gtfo.png

Edited by basmal121, 11 January 2017 - 01:48 AM.

29dekvt.jpg

#209 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:56 AM

Drestdave

o7 dude, I respect your opinion and hope for the best.

You were ECA Randy?

Always have been.

#210 Balto98

Balto98

Corporal

• Pip
  • 23 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:48 PM

Hi ECA :)

#211 Drestdave

Drestdave

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:36 AM

What do you mean?

By the wayRandy, about 8/10 of ECAs actual Elite became inactive. But still, ECA is for me still Mother Clan for me.

#212 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:13 AM

By the wayRandy, about 8/10 of ECAs actual Elite became inactive. But still, ECA is for me still Mother Clan for me.

You know how they say, every powerful empire has an end.

• Drestdave likes this

#213 Drestdave

Drestdave

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1173 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:18 PM

You know how they say, every powerful empire has an end.

It was a very powerful Empire,and I'm glad to have served for it a long time!

#214 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 03:53 PM

Nobody died dave, we are all healthy, you did not notice the dead man ie elsewhere, we can not play becouse update, CAN NOT PLAY, but for us it is no problem, we enjoy more free time, family, school and (real) friends after more than 3 hard years. This break was good for clan, i saw who really are 500% ECAN and who is not, who sells for a posible moderator place, remember do not trust in liars. We are not robots to play 365 days every day, have to take a break from time to time, intentionally or due by circumstances for example now becouse the update. Also thank you for the nice words you wrote above about us. Do not think to return, it does not do well, barely you have left the clan, you're in a new clan hope to fit in there better than us, i think as you know is not good reheated soup and if we die as clan no problem better to die beautiful than bad, i think we was the best clan whith the best players, persons whith the priciples and rules that you will not find anywhere else. Once again i wish all the best to you, your brother and your all family. Now for ECA haters, please i do not want to see comments whithout support about what i wrote here. Yours friend CATA. HI ECANS.
  • randy12345 likes this

#215 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:53 AM

Cata, you almost made me cry of joy and happiness. That was beautiful...

#216 cata17

cata17

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:31 PM

Dave well you come back, i told you above that we are still in the best clan, once again welcome back, in another order now i saw again in the lobby 3 people who do not know me but talking about me ( jersh whithout a red star in the forehead,progrocker(something like) other big clan leader as the first but not so red, do not listen to them, let them talk, stay away from them we are different, this friendly advice is valid for all clan members, as for the third person i do not want to talk, i do not want to get down so low talking about him, i give you a clue or maybe two( best palyers, 2014-2015-2016-2017......,). Loialty, comradeship and true principles are seen especially in difficult moments, you can not play all the time, each of us needs a longer or shorter break, we are not robots. Thank you Randy for what you wrote above. Yours friend CATA.
  • darz and randy12345 like this

#217 darz

darz

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:19 AM

Dave well you come back, i told you above that we are still in the best clan, once again welcome back, in another order now i saw again in the lobby 3 people who do not know me but talking about me ( jersh whithout a red star in the forehead,progrocker(something like) other big clan leader as the first but not so red, do not listen to them, let them talk, stay away from them we are different, this friendly advice is valid for all clan members, as for the third person i do not want to talk, i do not want to get down so low talking about him, i give you a clue or maybe two( best palyers, 2014-2015-2016-2017......,). Loialty, comradeship and true principles are seen especially in difficult moments, you can not play all the time, each of us needs a longer or shorter break, we are not robots. Thank you Randy for what you wrote above. Yours friend CATA.

ok First of all @Hermano Well said Secondly Welcome back Dave to ECA Thirdly ECA members they just took rest for sometime as u all know abt the update etc etc....now ECA is BACK lets see how the game will be. cheers everyone "Darz17"

#218 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• English Community Coordinator
  • 3357 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:30 AM

ok First of all @Hermano Well said

Who is Hermano?

u0KGBYG.gif

:: English Community Coordinator ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#219 darz

darz

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:36 AM

Who is Hermano?

@Error he's my brother 

#220 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• English Community Coordinator
  • 3357 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 24 April 2017 - 12:36 AM

@Error he's my brother 

Cata17?

u0KGBYG.gif

:: English Community Coordinator ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}