68 replies to this topic

#61 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts
  • HomeNorth Central Texas

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:19 PM

take for example, a tank cannon that have many failures, is it about the skills or the machinery?

it's about knowing how to fix it, work with it, learn how to use it right, and learning to fix it quickly.

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#62 Panzer-Blitz

Panzer-Blitz

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1774 posts
  • HomeThe Q-Stein Empire

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:15 PM

That's how I answer people who ask me: "Why do you use the Oplot? It has bad gun depression, bad turning, slow reload, and ok damage."

"A true tanker works around their obstacles to turn them into advantages." --PanzerBlitz

This wonderful story reminds me of Albert Ernst, my great grandfather. He was the only one to surrender in the Ruhr pocket and became friends with the American general he surrendered to. He's kept in touch with him after the war, too. My great grandpapa is still kicking to this very day.

• m1 tanker and TankerFlanker like this

#63 TankerFlanker

TankerFlanker

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • HomeTop Secrete

Posted 17 December 2015 - 06:28 AM

That is just awesome. Reminds me of a story i heard of an American Pilots who bailed out of his plane (I believe a B-17 or some other kind of bomber) and when a Japanese plane flew past him the pilot saluted him. The two pilots later became good fiends. Let me remind you this Japanese pilot is the reason his plane went down.)

"Respect the Soldiers of all nations, and all eras for they have gone to the places, and done the things that others could not."

By:TinkerTanker(Me)

#64 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1166 posts
  • HomeNorth Central Texas

Posted 17 December 2015 - 07:39 AM

ah

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#65 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1913 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:14 AM

Beautifully written Al.

#66 dragontanker

dragontanker

✵Astral Defender✵

• Senior Moderator
  • Others: In-game Senior Moderator
  • 1927 posts
  • HomeEnigmatic Cosmos

Posted 08 February 2016 - 03:58 PM

In all honesty, I cannot believe even myself that this has slipped my mind for so long. There is a song that is dedicated to this very event, and wouldn't you know it...the lyrics allude to it in every way.

Sabaton - No Bullets Fly

Link: https://m.youtube.co...h?v=1d4Z0FtRI7A

I highly recommend everyone listen to this.

Reigning in the SkiesOverseer of the Realms

#67 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 09 February 2016 - 02:35 AM

No matter how harsh or torn apart the world is or no matter what war humans will stay humans and the only thing that puts us apart from animals are feelings.
git gud noob

#68 blackgale

blackgale

Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • HomeIndia

Posted 09 February 2016 - 03:57 AM

No matter how harsh or torn apart the world is or no matter what war humans will stay humans and the only thing that puts us apart from animals are feelings.

Agreed.

Black Gale ( Faiz Sayyed )

#69 m1 tanker

m1 tanker

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1007 posts
  • HomeBack in the Pacific!

Posted 14 March 2016 - 02:21 PM

I remember this book, I love it for that it does tell that your foe can sometimes be your best friend

I don't need a clan, so don't ask me to join a clan. I'm better off playing solo.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}