135 replies to this topic

#21 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts
  • HomeGreat Britian the land of the brave the island of courage

Posted 31 August 2015 - 11:35 PM

I preety much consider when the T-90 aims at you, it makes you feel like intimidated, it just looks scary looking

itimidating but easy to kill. Your right the T-90 is scary but if you use APDS on your Abrams T-90 would die easy
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

#22 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 06:05 AM

itimidating but easy to kill. Your right the T-90 is scary but if you use APDS on your Abrams T-90 would die easy

T90 dies easy with any tank using sabots. Merks love killing them. But then, they love killing everything.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#23 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 01 September 2015 - 08:34 AM

Imagine your self in Real life, not the ugly tank models of Tanktastic, but the real life T-90 Tagil or T-90MS aiming at you, right at your facw, omg so creepy and scary

Bow down to my dank memes.

#24 Iluvtanks

Iluvtanks

TECREAT Manager

• Community Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1903 posts
  • HomeManitoba, Canada

Posted 06 September 2015 - 03:08 PM

Rawr (Г._.)Г
<p><em><strong>"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity." - Unknown</strong></em></p>

#25 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1420 posts
  • HomeWashington,Pullman.but now in Hong Kong

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:53 AM

1766738.jpg

RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#26 penitrator

penitrator

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 12 September 2015 - 06:42 AM

I hope in 1.23 they make the 2 red lights on the turret light up bright at nighttime

Imagine your self in Real life, not the ugly tank models of Tanktastic, but the real life T-90 Tagil or T-90MS aiming at you, right at your facw, omg so creepy and scary

when you see my name your already dead

#27 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 08:57 AM

I hope in 1.23 they make the 2 red lights on the turret light up bright at nighttime

Me too

#28 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:54 AM

i would run to the other end of the earth
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

#29 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:52 PM

i would run to the other end of the earth

xD but at the time you turn around, the T-90 would already fire

#30 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 03:52 PM

Lol the T-90 Tagil it's the most deadly

#31 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:43 PM

Lol the T-90 Tagil it's the most deadly

second, Leopard 2 will get it's buff on 24a, will be Tanktastic second best tank

#32 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:26 AM

Nah leopard2 or chally2 will be the new OP tank of TT I 100% guarantee there is only one OP tank per update.

#33 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:28 AM

Nah leopard2 or chally2 will be the new OP tank of TT I 100% guarantee there is only one OP tank per update.

1!? several, this update has many OP tanks. Type 10, M48, T-54, Type 60, Chieftain, Stock T-72, and 50-55 C1

#34 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:35 AM

I mean the OP tank for the heir tier this update was Type10 last was BE next is leo2 or chally2

#35 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:38 AM

I mean the OP tank for the heir tier this update was Type10 last was BE next is leo2 or chally2

nah, I dont think Challenger 2 will be, neither Leopard 2, since 23a is all about physics and more things. 24a might be a probability, but Challenger 2 is far from been.OP, since it's crappy cannon does crappy damage. Only use it to kill Type 10s easy and have 20% health

#36 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:44 AM

Challenger 2 is like that this update but most people who uses it describes it as avarage I also heard it's getting a big buff in the next updates

#37 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:47 AM

Challenger 2 is like that this update but most people who uses it describes it as avarage I also heard it's getting a big buff in the next updates

I don't think so :/

#38 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:51 AM

I don't think so :/

hitman said it will be one of the best tanks
  • Sharks06 likes this

#39 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3929 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:30 AM

1!? several, this update has many OP tanks. Type 10, M48, T-54, Type 60, Chieftain, Stock T-72, and 50-55 C1

M48 isn't exactly OP if dies quick if not faced head on or simply aim for the lower glacis in which it literally dies in 2-3 shots it is only OP for people don't bother learning the weakspots now Type 10 isn't OP neither(yes this is coming from the guy that says it needs a nerf) I feel we use the word OP too freely for if a tank was truly OP no other tank would be able to kill it Type 10 is merely unbalanced. As to Sharks comment I do agree Leopard 2 or challenger 2 will probably be the next OP tank I'm leaning more to Leo2 because the challenger 2's stats look roughly the same for 23A from a picture I saw.
  • Sharks06 likes this
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#40 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:53 AM

M48 isn't exactly OP if dies quick if not faced head on or simply aim for the lower glacis in which it literally dies in 2-3 shots it is only OP for people don't bother learning the weakspots now Type 10 isn't OP neither(yes this is coming from the guy that says it needs a nerf) I feel we use the word OP too freely for if a tank was truly OP no other tank would be able to kill it Type 10 is merely unbalanced. As to Sharks comment I do agree Leopard 2 or challenger 2 will probably be the next OP tank I'm leaning more to Leo2 because the challenger 2's stats look roughly the same for 23A from a picture I saw.

I wouldn't really call the M48 and T-54 overpowered, but unbalanced. The M48 is balanced when bottom tier and T-54 is garbage when bottom as well.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Altanks Reviews, T-90A Review, Chapter IX

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}