74 replies to this topic

#61 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1561 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 17 February 2016 - 08:46 AM

Hi hope they dont nerf its reverse because in real life its reverse speed it 70 km/h
git gud noob

#62 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 17 February 2016 - 08:59 AM

Hi hope they dont nerf its reverse because in real life its reverse speed it 70 km/h

Yup,  speed should remain the same, armor same, health same, reload increase same, is just the damage, reduce it to 350-380 damage, that can be a great  nerf, because the main problem is it has way too much damage for that fast 1.5 reload.

Bow down to my dank memes.

#63 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts
  • HomeNorth Central Texas

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:09 PM

Balancing, not nerfing.

randy, they're technically doing both as they're also taking away some power from the Type 10..and nerfing means taking away of certain things..so yeah

Yup,  speed should remain the same, armor same, health same, reload increase same, is just the damage, reduce it to 350-380 damage, that can be a great  nerf, because the main problem is it has way too much damage for that fast 1.5 reload.

reduce the space armor..

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#64 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:40 PM

randy, they're technically doing both as they're also taking away some power from the Type 10..and nerfing means taking away of certain things..so yeah

reduce the space armor..

The health would therefore need to be buffed. That is what is keeping it from dying so potentially easily, as it has one of the lowest health pools in the highest levels.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#65 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:40 PM

Black Eagle and K2 need cannon upgrades though. Those two have low damage+bad accuracy.

#66 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:46 AM

Black Eagle and K2 need cannon upgrades though. Those two have low damage+bad accuracy.

BE doesn't need one cuz it's bad accuracy and damage is what compensates for its armor

and the K2's horrible accuracy and low damage compensates for its 1.2 sec reload..

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#67 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8390 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:03 PM

BE doesn't need one cuz it's bad accuracy and damage is what compensates for its armor

and the K2's horrible accuracy and low damage compensates for its 1.2 sec reload..

Black Eagle doesn't have good Armour, because tell me, what will a weak guy do with a full plate of Armour when he can't take much impact without collapsing? Having a lot of Armour doesn't mean you will survive with 600 health and having terrible maneuverability, damage and accuracy. Nearly all level 60+ tanks deal 200+ damage with HEAT to Black Eagle all the time. Planning on running? Good luck with the good traverse you have! Trying fighting? Good luck with that weak damage and accuracy! Trying to circle? Good luck trying to all East getting to the sides without dying!

K2 doesn't have 1.2 reload, it has 1.3, and what does having 1.3 reload help on when you can't score hits without HE or apps dealing low damage. It has terrible Armour, a straight 800 damage for K9 and 300 for Type 10. It's only good thing is the good health, reload and maneuverability, but what you going to do with it with no accuracy or Armour?

CaptainPrice, I don't want to get you mad but don't say things when you don't experience and feel tanks as I do on daily basis. I am not a pro on neither of the tanks to play insanely good, but they still need at least a cannon upgrade to make them balanced or at least suitable for level 67+.

#68 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 04:22 PM

Black Eagle doesn't have good Armour, because tell me, what will a weak guy do with a full plate of Armour when he can't take much impact without collapsing? Having a lot of Armour doesn't mean you will survive with 600 health and having terrible maneuverability, damage and accuracy. Nearly all level 60+ tanks deal 200+ damage with HEAT to Black Eagle all the time. Planning on running? Good luck with the good traverse you have! Trying fighting? Good luck with that weak damage and accuracy! Trying to circle? Good luck trying to all East getting to the sides without dying!

K2 doesn't have 1.2 reload, it has 1.3, and what does having 1.3 reload help on when you can't score hits without HE or apps dealing low damage. It has terrible Armour, a straight 800 damage for K9 and 300 for Type 10. It's only good thing is the good health, reload and maneuverability, but what you going to do with it with no accuracy or Armour?

CaptainPrice, I don't want to get you mad but don't say things when you don't experience and feel tanks as I do on daily basis. I am not a pro on neither of the tanks to play insanely good, but they still need at least a cannon upgrade to make them balanced or at least suitable for level 67+.

I would say one more tier of cannon upgrades for both of them, but only to improve accuracy. The damage is balanced at where it currently is for both of them, since they do have the rapid firing guns.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#69 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 06:17 PM

I've beaten Type 10s, Merks, Abrams, T-90s, and Type 99's in my BE..

#70 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:25 AM

but after the nerf of typ10 damage how typ10 will stand in the front of abraham...
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#71 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 23 April 2016 - 04:10 PM

In my opinion, we just need to increase it's health, reduce it's damage or accuracy and remove its ability to fire HE shells.

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (returned) 

[VIPR] Deadly Vipers Clan 

#72 khan

khan

• PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 23 April 2016 - 06:28 PM

In my opinion, we just need to increase it's health, reduce it's damage or accuracy and remove its ability to fire HE shells.

N prb man their will alot of other tank in 2.0 like typ10..

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#73 Piperi

Piperi

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • HomeThe deep valley of The Black Mountains ( the Balkans )

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:41 AM

Here i made this to empisize how troll the Type-10s armor is...... and this did really happen yesturday to me...
attachicon.gifaf5a73fa-5203-4e50-8d18-565605c0c850.png

Lol man try going head on with other type10 i shot the turret and it did -3

#74 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1561 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:48 AM

A number of tanks will be able to compete with the nerfed type 10 in the update (rooms with pass so armata could be seen)
git gud noob

#75 khan

khan

• PipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:11 PM

A number of tanks will be able to compete with the nerfed type 10 in the update (rooms with pass so armata could be seen)

yap..true..neew update will b awssem..xd

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Altanks Reviews, Type 10 Review, Chapter VII

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}