Altanks Reviews Type 10 Review Chapter VII

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#21 Altank

Altank

~Everlasting Alpha~

• English Community Manager
  • 427 posts
  • HomeFrom the lands where the ground never thaws; beneath the scorched sky, where the clouds are torn and rent.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:35 AM

altank have you stopped doing reviews or will we be seeing more in the future?

Absolutely not: all the Reviews will remain constantly updated and new ones are coming; however, there will be, although this might change, no longer a defined schedule.

But, please, let's stay in-Topic; for any question like this one, send me a PM: no bother at all.

7TPwwPK.gif

~Dura Lex, Sed Lex~

~Ignorantia Legis non excusat~

~Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.~

#22 paladinpro

paladinpro

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:16 PM

Altank... well I for one think what you have done is admirable. If there were some badge or honor, greater than our appreciation, I would certainly have earned it. Most do not realize just how much effort it takes post such an article.

Thank you

#23 ghost soul

ghost soul

Captain

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:58 AM

Wow just one question did some pay you for this all cool stuff ?
dWyg0QY.jpg
in everyone life its will come we all die onese but our soul still Alive they watch everything

#24 Totonho99

Totonho99

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1804 posts
  • HomePorto Alegre, Brazil

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:24 PM

Wow just one question did some pay you for this all cool stuff ?

Define "all this cool stuff"
Killing stuff since 19a

#25 ghost soul

ghost soul

Captain

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:10 AM

Lol dude its good stuff I like it I like to see every review thanks altank
dWyg0QY.jpg
in everyone life its will come we all die onese but our soul still Alive they watch everything

#26 Le Bomber

Le Bomber

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:35 PM

Nice, I may finally consistently defeat those players with type-10s (pretty much everyone) with my 99. Very helpful thanks

#27 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:48 AM

Type 99 armour really sucks >=(
You always have a 90% chance if someone shooting on your back, the engine gets caugh on fire :angry:

Bow down to my dank memes.

#28 Totonho99

Totonho99

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1804 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:01 PM

You always have a 90% chance if someone shooting on your back, the engine gets caugh on fire :angry:

what did you expect from china? :troll:

although i dont think the armor sucks... not the front, at least...

Killing stuff since 19a

#29 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3928 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:14 PM

...don't expose your rear end and you won't have the problem of a engine fire... Plus Type 99 has better all round armor then the Abrams...just sayin. Still like using my Abrams the most :P
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#30 Barry Friendly

Barry Friendly

Colonel

• Senior Moderator
  • 386 posts
  • HomeHopelessly lost

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:54 PM

...don't expose your rear end and you won't have the problem of a engine fire... Plus Type 99 has better all round armor then the Abrams...just sayin. Still like using my Abrams the most :P

X2.  Type 99 can't turn like an Abrams and has a much slower turret, but in sheer straight-line speed there's little to match it.  I still prefer the Abrams since it's little slower and far more agile.

"I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."- John 3:3

#31 Unknown 4249

Unknown 4249

Official Wiki Admin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4711 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:20 PM

hmm. theres no op comments about the type 10 on here.

AFRIKA KORPS

Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#32 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:42 AM

Type 10 sucks, that is my opinion
  • Barry Friendly likes this

#33 paladinpro

paladinpro

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 07:10 PM

Ok... been doing a lot playing with the T10 and against the T10. In the right hands it is one of the best overall tanks. I am having a fair bit of trouble defeating a T10 even with another T10. And HEAT rounds don't seem to be as effective as suggested and I am finding AP rounds to be more effective.

So how about it... is any one else finding AP rounds working better than HEAT rounds?

Great review...ove to see an image like you did with the BE showing the weak armor spots .

#34 Totonho99

Totonho99

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1804 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:35 PM

Ok... been doing a lot playing with the T10 and against the T10. In the right hands it is one of the best overall tanks. I am having a fair bit of trouble defeating a T10 even with another T10. And HEAT rounds don't seem to be as effective as suggested and I am finding AP rounds to be more effective.
So how about it... is any one else finding AP rounds working better than HEAT rounds?
Great review...ove to see an image like you did with the BE showing the weak armor spots .

Wheter or not i fire HEAT at pretty much anything depends on:

Which tank they are using (kinda obviously, i wont fire AP at an abrams)

Which tank i am using.

The "penetration" of your HEAT shell depends on your tank. Essentially, at least for me, some tanks get repells when firing HEAT more often than others. The type 10 has one of the best HEAT pens, about the same as the K2s. So, if im in a type 10, ill fire HEAT at another type 10. I wont do that in an abrams. And ill NEVER fire HEAT at a BE or t90, irrelevant of the tank.

I think HEAT pen has to do with your tanks stock level.
Killing stuff since 19a

#35 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3928 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:58 PM

Abrams is great with HEAT against a type 10...for most people just circle in type 10 and well...it's sides are truly horrid...about as bad as Abrams aka it's a three shot kill also blast one of those types in the rear with just about any high level tank and you can 1-2 shot one(all depends on if you hit the engine to start it on fire or ammo rack it)
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#36 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:41 PM

Abrams is great with HEAT against a type 10...for most people just circle in type 10 and well...it's sides are truly horrid...about as bad as Abrams aka it's a three shot kill also blast one of those types in the rear with just about any high level tank and you can 1-2 shot one(all depends on if you hit the engine to start it on fire or ammo rack it)

It feels awesome and good when you shoot at Type 10's engine and turn it on fire.......
  • Tankiller96 likes this

#37 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3928 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:23 PM

Type 10 wouldn't be so satisfying to kill if people realized there are actually other high level tanks out there lol

#38 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:26 AM

Type 10 wouldn't be so satisfying to kill if people realized there are actually other high level tanks out there lol

Black Eagle too. Shooting at that soft aide feels great

#39 OLPAINLESS

OLPAINLESS

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • HomeBrick Town, N.J.

Posted 13 May 2015 - 08:38 AM

Here i made this to empisize how troll the Type-10s armor is...... and this did really happen yesturday to me...
af5a73fa-5203-4e50-8d18-565605c0c850.png
DONT FIGHT UNLESS U HAVE TO, IF U AVE TO FIGHT THEN DONT LOSE!!! Ol'Painless >:D

#40 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8388 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 12:16 PM

Here i made this to empisize how troll the Type-10s armor is...... and this did really happen yesturday to me...
af5a73fa-5203-4e50-8d18-565605c0c850.png

Wow, not even a T-80 does such a low damage on Type 10

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Altanks Reviews, Type 10 Review, Chapter VII

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}