Remember, I'm not recruiting and I never will be

#42 m1 tanker

m1 tanker

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1007 posts
  • HomeBack in the Pacific!

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:32 PM

I remember I used to complain that the type 10 is op but now that I know how to use my type 99 now, there aren't really a challenge, and Randy that was before I got used to the type 99, so yeah, but I guess we will never see if I will beat you in your type 10 against me in my type 99, I'm not saying that I gonna back down for the fight. I don't have a device to play TT on. And randy do you think I won't go down fighting in my type 99 against your type 10?
I don't need a clan, so don't ask me to join a clan. I'm better off playing solo.

#43 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:10 AM

I remember I used to complain that the type 10 is op but now that I know how to use my type 99 now, there aren't really a challenge, and Randy that was before I got used to the type 99, so yeah, but I guess we will never see if I will beat you in your type 10 against me in my type 99, I'm not saying that I gonna back down for the fight. I don't have a device to play TT on. And randy do you think I won't go down fighting in my type 99 against your type 10?

haha, I will wait ;)

Bow down to my dank memes.

#44 m1 tanker

m1 tanker

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1007 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:27 AM

haha, I will wait ;)

But I will have to get used to it again because well I'm not playing and yeah.
I don't need a clan, so don't ask me to join a clan. I'm better off playing solo.

#45 alexsander0403

alexsander0403

General

• PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • HomeI died in ww2 wtf am i doing here?

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:16 AM

Type-99 is a good tank

#46 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts
  • HomeGreat Britian the land of the brave the island of courage

Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:31 AM

Type99 is a beast
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

#47 hitman69

hitman69

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2259 posts
  • HomeSomewhere behind hundred mountains and hundred sea.

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:05 PM

Yeah, but avainst me and hitman, it is another story......

lol.

[CRO] Crossfire

#48 m1 tanker

m1 tanker

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1007 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 05:47 PM

I like it how this topic was made the same day I join the forum and it is about my favorite tank. Lel

#49 randy12345

randy12345

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8408 posts
  • HomeBorn in Leeds, England (Used to be NYC, now's Newark, New Jersey)

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:09 PM

I like it how this topic was made the same day I join the forum and it is about my favorite tank. Lel

u lucky little......... -.-

Bow down to my dank memes.

#50 m1 tanker

m1 tanker

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1007 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:18 PM

Hehe

#51 TheTigerTank

TheTigerTank

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1549 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:05 AM

Hey, thanks for this review. I bought this tank a couple days ago and am trying to get enough silver to duke it out. I'm excited to know I have a rare tank. I don't know what it is, I just have the liking to rare things.
"Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is; the tree is the real thing." -Abraham Lincoln
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu
"You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all." -Warrior

#52 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1163 posts
  • HomeNorth Central Texas

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:52 AM

Hey, thanks for this review. I bought this tank a couple days ago and am trying to get enough silver to duke it out. I'm excited to know I have a rare tank. I don't know what it is, I just have the liking to rare things.

note: Type 99 has horrible agility and turns slowly making it easy to flank

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#53 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 17 January 2016 - 05:41 PM

It's good but hard to master. The weakest spots of type-99 are on the front, but it's not easy to get them if the Type-99 keeps moving. And fighting against Type-99 is easy to miss fire, Type-99 can probably kill you first if you miss lots of fire.

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (returned) 

[VIPR] Deadly Vipers Clan 

#54 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3940 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:17 PM

It's good but hard to master. The weakest spots of type-99 are on the front, but it's not easy to get them if the Type-99 keeps moving. And fighting against Type-99 is easy to miss fire, Type-99 can probably kill you first if you miss lots of fire.

Yeah but if you hit all those shots Type 99 will be a smoldering tank carcass while you still have 20-40% of your health left lol.

Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#55 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1163 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 06:01 AM

Yeah but if you hit all those shots Type 99 will be a smoldering tank carcass while you still have 20-40% of your health left lol.

eh, in Arjun u will be down to about 10%-20% if u know what you're doing ._.

kill my friends or kill any member of AMMO, UNIT, or my clan (ROSE), my gf, heavy unit k9, or any low lvl/small tank and I will show no mercy to him (take note: I'm short tempered meaning I'm easy to make mad)

#56 TheTigerTank

TheTigerTank

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1549 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:23 AM

note: Type 99 has horrible agility and turns slowly making it easy to flank

Noted!

eh, in Arjun u will be down to about 10%-20% if u know what you're doing ._.

That's a big "IF"!
"Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is; the tree is the real thing." -Abraham Lincoln
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu
"You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all." -Warrior

#57 JBDD

JBDD

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:57 AM

I recently found Type-99's engine is very weak, it can easily be damaged and catch fire.

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (returned) 

[VIPR] Deadly Vipers Clan 

#58 CaptainPrice

CaptainPrice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1163 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:18 PM

yep

#59 khan

khan

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • HomeEARTH

Posted 10 April 2016 - 06:36 PM

I recently found Type-99's engine is very weak, it can easily be damaged and catch fire.

yes that true .
post-3240-0-65058200-1472822340.png

🌷💲👑UNIT👑💲🌷

#60 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 10 April 2016 - 07:20 PM

Yep lol
git gud noob

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Altanks Reviews, Type 99 Review, Chapter II

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}