#21 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:10 AM

i know i accepted you thanks bro nice to have all the members i have

Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#22 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:00 AM

Hello fellow tanktastic players I have a solid foundation for my clan HAIL now so I figured it is time to tell you all about my clan for I never have explained it in full detail. HAIL is a brother clan of FIRE and I am a ex FIRE member my clan is ran sort of like my old clan FIRE because I believe Dragontanker did a lot of things right(thanks for being a good friend and leader james). My clan was made to help people that is my main objective for my clan I do not care if my clan is good or not to others. I try to keep people that rage and swear a lot out of my clan. I accept any rank but if you are a low rank I will want to see how didcated you are before you join so I will give you a goal the goal is different for everyone but it is all to see if you truly want join and help people. I am allies with FIRE, COLD, JAWS, DAN, BLUE, EAGL, HEHE, FISH, FANG, KKT, and HUNT. I will ally with new clans and promote them. If one of my allies ask for help in a clan war my clan members(my friends more like it I try just to be another member  :) ) and I will help out but I don't do clan wars unless it is to help my friends I do not challenge other clans myself. We have the black wavy camo as our clan camo. This is all you need to know about HAIL contact me if you wan to join 

Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#23 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts
  • HomeGreat Britian the land of the brave the island of courage

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:34 AM

Your clan is somehow run so much like JAWS
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

#24 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

would make sense because i got my inspiration for things from certain clans and friends

#25 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:43 AM

I request a favor that someone tells my clan members of me leaving TT for a while I do not want them to wonder if something happened to me and keep me informed on how they are behaving so I know what is going on please 

#26 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:14 AM

HAIL is looking for active members no certain rank required must be kind and willing to help out fellow TT members if they need it we do not do clan wars unless we are helping a ally which are stated above in the paragraph above. My biggest rule for my clan is to... HAVE FUN :)

#27 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:07 AM

HAIL now has 18 open spots for people willing to help out their fellow TT members rules and goals are stated above :)

#28 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:38 AM

Expanded
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

#29 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:06 AM

These are my clan members as of August 21st 

#30 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:11 AM

Have a glitch from the start of 20a my clan member silentdeath lost his account as in it ceased to exists no I have a stupid blank account in my clan list and the devs have not done crap despite me messaging them quiet a few times

#31 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:35 AM

Here's jawsimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#32 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

Not as strong as before were still rebuilding from the ruins of killer fins despite were not as strong as before

#33 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:39 AM

Still a force though -/-

#34 hastag

hastag

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1201 posts
  • HomeTuonela

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:10 AM

Well the devs dont seem to care about our clans getting deleted for no real reason so why would they care about that? Ps. Dont take this as a complaint/insult mods but seriously no action was taken when vints clan got deleted. Neither with jaws. I know that they got much better stuff to do and they are busy and are not richbagels like WG but seriosly no one deserves to get their clan deleted. JAWS had ove 900 gold in the bank and 32 member cap and dunno about vint. But seriously atleast you can do a refund.
  • Tankiller96 likes this

Sponsored by Clorox Bleach

#35 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

I do agree hastag I do feel bad for vint and sharks for they both had highly successful clans before they disappeared 

#36 Altank

Altank

~Everlasting Alpha~

• English Community Manager
  • 427 posts
  • HomeFrom the lands where the ground never thaws; beneath the scorched sky, where the clouds are torn and rent.

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:47 AM

Several [HAIL]-related Topics have been merged; please, refrain from creating more than one Topic regarding the same clan: just post any eventual news in the first one you have created.

Thanks and best regards,

Altank.

7TPwwPK.gif

~Dura Lex, Sed Lex~

~Ignorantia Legis non excusat~

~Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus.~

#37 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:56 AM

Thanks Altank I didn't mean to create two topics glad you fixed it :)

#38 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3927 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:15 AM

Update: HAIL is now recruiting feel free to send a application

Rules: 1. No bullying 2. No cussing outside clan chat(try to limit it in clan chat as well) 3. no disrespecting mods or admins 4. No fighting among members(if a member keeps killing you you can fire back or ask me to come intervene) 5. No disrespecting other clans (we are a neutral clan and I prefer to keep it that way)

If you think you can follow these rules send a application have a nice day everyone

Sincerely,

Damion Downey (tankiller96)

#39 Nas25

Nas25

Captain

• PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 07:00 AM

Tk its nas here. Bro make a nice logo for hail and make leader( which is u). Also like 2nd and 3rd in command
PicMonkey Collage.jpg

#40 Nas25

Nas25

Captain

• PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 07:00 AM

Tk its nas here. Bro make a nice logo for hail and make leader( which is u). Also like 2nd and 3rd in command
  • Nas25 likes this
PicMonkey Collage.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}