164 replies to this topic

#1 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3928 posts
  • HomeMinnesota, United States of America

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:20 AM

I'm about to rank up and get enough gold to get my own clan started and I figured out the name of it (dragontanker you'll like it) its hail to the kings after the newer album by Avenge Sevenfold and I play on alliances cause I am not looking for clans wars I will have similar aims that the Shepherds of Fire have aka to help people that need to help I will accept anyone no matter what rank i judge you on how you are I will have no one that bullies or shows off that stuff isn't going to fly in my clan I will expect good sportsmanship out of all my clan members including me I am planning on asking for a alliance with FIRE my clan sign will be HAIL and will hopefully be a successful clan im ready to do this and I would like to say goodbye to previous and current clan members your all good friends long live FIRE
  • Ironhead likes this
Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#2 USMC Sniper

USMC Sniper

Old Man of the Forums

• Senior Moderator
  • Others: In-game Senior Moderator
  • 2270 posts
  • HomeFiore

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:50 AM

Good luck with your soon coming clan.

#3 InPlainSight

InPlainSight

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:21 PM

Good luck! I was in FIRE a couple months past, they are like a great stepping stone for players :D

#4 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3928 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:19 PM

I'm going to make a alliance with FIRE

Our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.- John F. Kennedy 1963.

#5 darkfrost

darkfrost

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:29 PM

Please have an alliance with the NOVA clan
For more details pls contact me in tanktastic
Darkfrost
Some play for fun others for glory
But I play for peace - anonymous player on tanktastic

#6 darkfrost

darkfrost

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:30 PM

Please have an alliance with the NOVA clan
For more details pls contact me in tanktastic
Darkfrost

#7 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3928 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:57 AM

Dark im wanting to ally with NOVA i respect ips he was a FIRE member for a while tell him I have left FIRE and made my own clan it's called HAIL as you already know just tell ips I say hi and that I won't fight him

#8 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3928 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:04 AM

Hi Damion Downey here aka tankiller96 I made my long awaited clan HAIL you must be rank 20+ you need to treat others with kindness and help people that need assistance we do not challenge others to clan wars and we treat people with respect we are a brother clan of FIRE and a ally of DAN im working on more alliances just know if I don't know you you do need to be rank 20+ if your a friend just send a request and I'll accept you oh and no racism that is not allowed in my clan either if I catch a clan member disobeying any of these rules i will not warn you I'll just kick you out I don't put up with crap like other clan members im open to anyone

Sincerely

Damion Downey(tankiller96)
  • Sharks06 likes this

#9 InPlainSight

InPlainSight

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:25 PM

Good luck on the clan!

#10 darkfrost

darkfrost

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:07 PM

I hope your clan become a respected clan and i hope NOVA AND HAIL have a alliance
  • Tankiller96 likes this

#11 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3928 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

Yes we will dark im not fighting a former clan member of FIRE

#12 darkfrost

darkfrost

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:59 AM

#13 Supremetank

Supremetank

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • HomeThe Philippine Islands

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

GL :D

My favorite tanks are the C1 Ariete, Challenger 2 and the Arjun.
Supremetank, the supreme of all supreme ;)

#14 Pikachu77

Pikachu77

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1095 posts
  • HomeSomewhere on Planet Earth.

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:12 AM

Can i be in it?

Pikachu77, the Yellow Thunder!
Proud member of the clan [HAWK]

#15 Tank War 2

Tank War 2

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts
  • Homeis in a Tank

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:23 AM

Sure, but talk to the boss, LOL. I am tankiller96's member

Remember the Good Old Days? Like, Waaayyyy back then?  Yes, I am talking about .18A... Yes, :) If you was old enough to be there, You were probably my friend.

Has you look up to the stars, remember, the countless stars display the countless amount of possibilities in life.

-Tank

#16 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3928 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:12 AM

Anyone in TT is allowed into my clan as long as they are willing to respect others

#17 hehehefhrh

hehehefhrh

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Homesomewere in the east

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:03 PM

The clans going great tankiller

#18 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts
  • HomeGreat Britian the land of the brave the island of courage

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:02 AM

Hi Damion Downey here aka tankiller96 I made my long awaited clan HAIL you must be rank 20+ you need to treat others with kindness and help people that need assistance we do not challenge others to clan wars and we treat people with respect we are a brother clan of FIRE and a ally of DAN im working on more alliances just know if I don't know you you do need to be rank 20+ if your a friend just send a request and I'll accept you oh and no racism that is not allowed in my clan either if I catch a clan member disobeying any of these rules i will not warn you I'll just kick you out I don't put up with crap like other clan members im open to anyone
Sincerely
Damion Downey(tankiller96)

nice wish you the best :)
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

#19 Tankiller96

Tankiller96

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3928 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:06 AM

Thanks hehe and sharks

#20 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts
  • HomeGreat Britian the land of the brave the island of courage

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:59 AM

I got my other account in your clan
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}