T-34 Russian World War II German tank captured recovered

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 cmerry65

cmerry65

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • HomeThe Once Great USA...The Place That I Still Love.

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

Great your banned

These spammers waste so much space.

ICH BIN EIN BERLINER!!! ("I am a jelly doughnut!")President John F. Kennedy, June 26, 1963 speech, Berlin, Germany. MOTTO OF THE NINJA CARNIVORES (TNC)!

#22 Reventer

Reventer

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2427 posts
  • HomeJakarta, The Republic Of Indonesia [RI]

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

Has anyone noticed that he still post the adds

You are brought down, will you stand up an.fight once more.will you fall helplessly for fate to come. As long as that handgun stick to your fingers... as long as you got your bullets armed...one can never surrender for what he trusts, a goal, a dream, a passion on what he knows belongs for the greater good. So ill ask you again, will you get up or fall?

#23 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts
  • HomeGreat Britian the land of the brave the island of courage

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:57 PM

Yea more of these little scums there like there making a spamming orginization
  • Sharks06 likes this
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

#24 Reventer

Reventer

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2427 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:10 AM

Why a forum.......normal humans put them at least at the bottom of a web or in a private space

You are brought down, will you stand up an.fight once more.will you fall helplessly for fate to come. As long as that handgun stick to your fingers... as long as you got your bullets armed...one can never surrender for what he trusts, a goal, a dream, a passion on what he knows belongs for the greater good. So ill ask you again, will you get up or fall?

#25 Cat tank

Cat tank

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • HomeHideout

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:52 AM

this must be stopped at all cost
You have no idea what's coming..

#26 USMC Sniper

USMC Sniper

Old Man of the Forums

• Senior Moderator
  • Others: In-game Senior Moderator
  • 2270 posts
  • HomeFiore

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:57 AM

All ads deleted here and we are doing all we can to stop theses spammers.
  • SS commander likes this

#27 cmerry65

cmerry65

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:06 AM

Fantastic USMC. All those spam ads are like loose garbage blowing around on the street! ;)

ICH BIN EIN BERLINER!!! ("I am a jelly doughnut!")President John F. Kennedy, June 26, 1963 speech, Berlin, Germany. MOTTO OF THE NINJA CARNIVORES (TNC)!

#28 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:09 AM

thanks sniper
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

#29 cmerry65

cmerry65

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:12 AM

Great! I'm glad to see all of that mess gone! Thanks!

#30 Reventer

Reventer

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2427 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:43 AM

Yes great indeed

#31 TANK KILLER ET

TANK KILLER ET

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • HomeFayetteville N.C. Hope Mills

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

It makes you wonder how its go berried .... erosion. ?........ but its just abandoned out in the woods...... and u see to NAZI symbol on the hull. It was captured

*(playing Since 15a)* (林鬼)

#32 cmerry65

cmerry65

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:08 PM

It makes you wonder how its go berried .... erosion. ?........ but its just abandoned out in the woods...... and u see to NAZI symbol on the hull. It was captured

That's what I'd say. I think the Germans drove it, or got it stuck in the lake and left it. Over the years, the mud, sediments, and peat, accumulated over the tank and preserved it until the day it was pulled out. I imagine there are many more, out and around, like it.

#33 Reventer

Reventer

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2427 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:56 PM

They could have ran out of supplies, feul, get stuck, circled on a distance

#34 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:33 PM

That's what I'd say. I think the Germans drove it, or got it stuck in the lake and left it. Over the years, the mud, sediments, and peat, accumulated over the tank and preserved it until the day it was pulled out. I imagine there are many more, out and around, like it.

you mean like dinosaur fossils

#35 Supremetank

Supremetank

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • HomeThe Philippine Islands

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:42 AM

Wow. This is a great find!

My favorite tanks are the C1 Ariete, Challenger 2 and the Arjun.
Supremetank, the supreme of all supreme ;)

#36 dragontanker

dragontanker

✵Astral Defender✵

• Senior Moderator
  • 1914 posts
  • HomeEnigmatic Cosmos

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:16 AM

All it looks like to me is a T34 with a different cannon

Reigning in the SkiesOverseer of the Realms

#37 dragontanker

dragontanker

✵Astral Defender✵

• Senior Moderator
  • 1914 posts
  • HomeEnigmatic Cosmos

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:16 AM

Still an amazing find!

Reigning in the SkiesOverseer of the Realms

#38 cmerry65

cmerry65

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:04 PM

All it looks like to me is a T34 with a different cannon

It looks like a standard T-34 with a 76mm main gun. The upgunned T-34/85, with 85mm main gun, came out later to help combat the German Tiger I, had a modified turret to accommodate the bigger gun. The 85mm did look different than the 76mm, like you said dragon. :)

#39 cmerry65

cmerry65

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:29 AM

you mean like dinosaur fossils

Yes, pretty much the same principle. :)

#40 Marine tanks

Marine tanks

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1219 posts
  • HomeU.S. Arizona

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

It most have been a captured t34 russian stuff is very durable that's probably why the engine started up after it was under the lake for so long

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: T-34, Russian, World War II, German, tank, captured, recovered

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}