Photo

World War II German Panther Ausf. A Restoration.

Panther World War II German armor tank restoration panzer Jaques Littlefield collection

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Reventer

Reventer

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2427 posts
  • HomeJakarta, The Republic Of Indonesia [RI]

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:26 PM

Yes, Wittmann (138 kills) was one of the greatest definitely. Having looked into the German tank aces, the greatest of all was Kurt Knispel, who is my current profile picture. He destroyed a confirmed 168 tanks, and possibly as many as a total of 195. Other great tank aces includes Otto Carius (100-110 kills), Ernst Barkmann (82+ tank kills with 136 miscellaneous AFV's, and 43 anti-tank guns ; [from Flames of War]); Johannes Boetler (139 up to 144 kills); Balthasar "Bobby" Woll, Wittmann old gunner (82 kills); Paul Egger (113 kills), who started off as a Luftwaffe pilot, fought in the Battle of Britain flew 112 combat missions and was shot down 3 time, and then went to the Waffen SS; as well as others. Fascinating history! :)

yep

You are brought down, will you stand up an.fight once more.will you fall helplessly for fate to come. As long as that handgun stick to your fingers... as long as you got your bullets armed...one can never surrender for what he trusts, a goal, a dream, a passion on what he knows belongs for the greater good. So ill ask you again, will you get up or fall?

#22 Tankace99

Tankace99

Lieutenant

• In-game Senior Moderator
  • 218 posts
  • HomeGermany 󾓨

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:19 AM

Oh nice,You know as ami michael wittmann?respect dude's.Do you know Joachim peiper?

#23 Sharks06

Sharks06

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4741 posts
  • HomeGreat Britian the land of the brave the island of courage

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

Churchill tanks and perching were my favorate tanks
( winning is not final defeat is not fatal it's courage that counts)-Winston Churchill
( we fight for our allies we never give up friendship is the best weapon)- sharks06
( always fearsome never gives up fights for more fights for victory and fights for allies that make a prefect sharks kill for there team to survive not only themselves that the basic way of survival it's always better to hunt in packs then alone ) sharks06

#24 cmerry65

cmerry65

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • HomeThe Once Great USA...The Place That I Still Love.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:28 AM

Oh nice,You know as ami michael wittmann?respect dude's.Do you know Joachim peiper?

Yes, definitely. I've read about both Wittmann and Peiper. I have the book on Wittmann titled, "Michael Wittmann and the Waffen SS Tiger Commanders of the Leibstandarte in World War II," by Patrick Agte; and, Patrick Agte's book on Jochen Peiper, titled, "Jochen Peiper Commander Regiment Leibstandarte." Both are considered two of the best, if not the best, books on these 2 soldiers.

Yes, I've known of both, of course Peiper is associated, probably wrongly, with the Malmedy Massacre, and Wittmann is renowned as a tank ace. So much can be learned reading, and searching the internet, which directs you to even more knowledge and topics to read about. There's all this great history just ou5 there waiting to be discovered. You're lucky, Tank, because you live in Germany in the middle where all this happened!

ICH BIN EIN BERLINER!!! ("I am a jelly doughnut!")President John F. Kennedy, June 26, 1963 speech, Berlin, Germany. MOTTO OF THE NINJA CARNIVORES (TNC)!

#25 Tankace99

Tankace99

Lieutenant

• 218 posts
  • HomeGermany 󾓨

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:35 AM

Yes dude, I'm happy to be German, but I think that America is no place like Germany, america is just great! And again respectfully know for yours! Which can be admired real

#26 Reventer

Reventer

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2427 posts
  • HomeJakarta, The Republic Of Indonesia [RI]

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:55 AM

Ive been to munchen a long time ago

You are brought down, will you stand up an.fight once more.will you fall helplessly for fate to come. As long as that handgun stick to your fingers... as long as you got your bullets armed...one can never surrender for what he trusts, a goal, a dream, a passion on what he knows belongs for the greater good. So ill ask you again, will you get up or fall?

#27 Tankace99

Tankace99

Lieutenant

• 218 posts
  • HomeGermany 󾓨

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:16 AM

Nice

#28 cmerry65

cmerry65

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:16 AM

Ive been to munchen a long time ago

That's cool!

ICH BIN EIN BERLINER!!! ("I am a jelly doughnut!")President John F. Kennedy, June 26, 1963 speech, Berlin, Germany. MOTTO OF THE NINJA CARNIVORES (TNC)!

#29 Tankace99

Tankace99

Lieutenant

• 218 posts
  • HomeGermany 󾓨

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:58 AM

cmerry?

#30 cmerry65

cmerry65

Field Marshal

• PipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

Yes dude, I'm happy to be German, but I think that America is no place like Germany, america is just great! And again respectfully know for yours! Which can be admired real

Yes, thanks, America is a great country, I take pride in it's history and, of course, it is home. I'm not happy at all with the leftist/Marxist direction of politics and the politicians we currently have.

I like and appreciate other countries around the world, such as Germany, and their extraordinary uniqueness, people, circumstances, food, etc. That's why I don't go around running down other people's countries, because it's someone's home. I appreciate the great respect that you show Tank. I sincerely believe that if politics and religious beliefs were taken out of the way, the world would be a much better place. I'm not saying to take God out, because it all begins and ends with Him, just the man made religious stuff.

#31 penitrator

penitrator

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:19 PM

German tanks in ww2 were elite death machines lol
when you see my name your already dead

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Panther, World War II, German, armor, tank, restoration, panzer, Jaques Littlefield, collection

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}