8 replies to this topic

#1 Denis.tw

Denis.tw

Second Lieutenant

• Community Manager
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:24 AM

Hello everyone.
Some of you may already know that Error 403 has left Tanktastic. Unfortunately, he didn't even tell me about his departure. We will miss him ((  This is a significant loss for our community, I am very sorry that this happened. 
Now we are faced with the task of reorganizing the English-speaking community. 
If you have any suggestions, I am ready to listen to you.

• Jbdd, EquablezMonsterz and Aditya sunani like this

#2 Leesalisbury1

Leesalisbury1

Lieutenant

• Game Trial Moderator
  • 214 posts
  • HomeUnited States of America

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:28 AM

I have already made a new Discord server for the tanktastic community.

• Denis.tw likes this
Proud member of the tanktastic community

Posted Image

#3 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Game Senior Moderator
  • Others: Contest Coordinator
  • 1254 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:36 AM

Hello Denis.

Please consider joining a newly established discord server where we are currently trying to reorganize what we had before Error 403 left. You can join via this link: https://discord.gg/MzAJ7ag

If you prefer a different way of conversation, please let us know!

Kind regards,

Dave

• abc likes this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#4 Denis.tw

Denis.tw

Second Lieutenant

• Community Manager
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:43 AM

I very rarely use discord, I have too many forums and social networks where I need to be, but I accepted your invitation
Most often, you can find me here, although sometimes it happens that I respond with long delays ((  https://vk.com/denis_tw

#5 淘宝权

淘宝权

Private

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 09:04 PM

haaahah denis you not even know error403 is she not he, that about how connected you are in not russia community。。。even I just use qq + wechat because discord banned in china and I know that detail but you are admin and not know? why you always think us like second class population ? we not support you enough with our money?I spent some money to show support,not so much like top player but still support you and thiss what we get?? THAT A SHAME and also that the game is full of bugs like oneshot exp bug thats ban our account!when you want to fix ???my Friend have this ban and nobody help until error403 on chinese app wechat and she fixed the friends problem 。。not even support mail help。。just to tell you many chinese player are also face this problem and leave game because admin not help。。。。I ask error403 to make wechat official place for chinese player she say yes after update,to write her in wechat as normal before update,now where chinese players can get help ?only error403 help us and is hard use vpn to unblock facetim discord forum facilities。

#6 Denis.tw

Denis.tw

Second Lieutenant

• Community Manager
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:00 PM

why you always think us like second class population ?

A very loud statement. Do not throw away big words, not knowing the real state of things. Error was an intermediary between you and me. I solved your problems and restored your accounts. All technical issues related to accounts, purchases, prizes and other problems of players were solved by me all this time. This does not negate the merits of the Error and its role in the community. As you know, I can't physically respond to all requests in person. Also, I can't work in all social networks at the same time. Moreover, do not forget about significant language problems that reduce the speed of processing requests.
I am very sorry that Chinese players are forced to use VPN, I understand their problem, since my country has the same idiotic restriction. The only thing that can help the Chinese community is self-organization on the official resource of the game, on this forum. I hope that you come here without a VPN?
ps. Please do not forget that the Takntastic project is a small indie project, it will inevitably have many problems, including the problem of communication.

• Vint likes this

#7 淘宝权

淘宝权

Private

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:20 PM

yes。。i know,she tell me about denis but you never on chinese platform,is hard to talk to admin if not replay to support mailbox,I think we are lucky found error403 in wechat long times ago by friends and very helpful tool solve all our problems。。。please think if chance to come to us,or minimum see the mailbox support@ghor.com understand game is small and we wish that update came soon to fix ban bug and others like pink tank,please understand is hard to play like that and no admin help

thank denis for write on forum,possibility ask questions here?
yes vpn。。。tear

#8 Denis.tw

Denis.tw

Second Lieutenant

• Community Manager
  • 176 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 10:47 PM

possibility ask questions here?
yes vpn。。。tear

Yes, of course, you can ask questions here on the forum.
Once we tried to create an official Chinese community in VK, but the idea was unsuccessful)) The group exists, but it is not active, unfortunately, I do not have enough time to do it. 
 The Chinese community needs a leader who can communicate between the players and me. In this case, we could solve problems more quickly.

#9 In98

In98

Colonel

• Administrator
  • Others: Community Manager
  • 386 posts
  • HomeU.S.A

Posted 08 April 2020 - 07:39 AM

Greetings Everyone,

If you have any technical support, or need support, retrieve an account please contact me and I will be more then likely to help.

Regards:
In98
  • Denis.tw and Vint like this

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}