I believe a lot of you are starting to notice some problems in public rooms, especially at the top level, I would like to list a few you may be familiar with:
- Fully upgraded T-14 Armata's actual damage to tanks other than M1A2 SEP TUSK and T-90MS Tagil is much lower than what is shown on the numbers, for example, it needs 4-5 APDS shells to kill an AMX-56 Leclerc with each shell inflicting more than 330 damage.
- Fully upgraded M1A2 SEP TUSK and T-90MS Tagil have the same issue as the Armata has (see the above point).
- Fully upgraded T-14 Armata, M1A2 SEP TUSK, and T-90MS Tagil get knocked out by 3 APDS shells with each shell inflicting less than 270 damage.
- T-80 survives after being hit by four HEAT rounds on its weak spots.
- TR-85M1 survives after being hit by 3 AP rounds on its sides.
- Fully upgraded Type 10 gets destroyed by just two APDS shells with each shell inflicting less than 250 damage.
- AMX-56 Leclerc destroys T-90s, Type 99s, M1A2 Abrams, BM Oplot, and Challenger 2 with just three APDS shells with each shell inflicting less than 300 damage.
- K2 Black Panther survives after being hit by two HEAT rounds from the sides.
I am not sure but I think there is a secret mechanic inside the game which increases the hit points and damage of the tanks whose levels are closer to the lower bound of the room and decreases the hit points and damage of the tanks whose levels are closer to the higher bound of the room, the percentage increase/decrease is roughly around 30-33%. This mechanic is actually no longer secretive and has been widespread on some social media with the nickname of "Below 63 Hack". There is an increasing number of people who exploit this mechanic to gain great scores and to rank up much faster than normal players (who fully upgrade their tanks) by leaving their tanks not fully upgraded and join the rooms with their tanks whose levels are closer to the lower bound of the rooms.
I have requested Error 403, our community manager, to forward this issue to the developers, the response I got is there is nothing abnormal in this. There is an example below:
This person's AMX-56 Leclerc is not fully upgraded. To remove 36% of a fully upgraded Leclerc's hit points, the enemy needs to inflict 330 damage. I lose 36% of my hit points by taking less than 300 damage.
I believe many people have the similar question, but only the developers are able to explain.
Edited by Jbdd, 03 September 2019 - 04:58 PM.