The summer is rapidly fading away, which can be a bit sad. We only get one summer each year, right? But to brighten up the approach of autumn, we have decided to conduct a small video contest on the topic of what Tanktastic is. In a short video, tell us what Tanktastic means to you, convey the spirit of the game, and show what interesting or special Tanktastic offered which has become important to you and which made you choose our game. Publish the video to your social media profile (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, et cetera)—or, if you do not have a social media account, to YouTube or Discord—and create a post in this forum thread with your game username and a link to your submission. Submissions are accepted until August 30 at 21:00 UTC. The submissions will be evaluated and prizes awarded on August 31.
- The video length should not exceed three minutes.
- The video must be original and cannot be copied from somewhere else.
- Inappropriate language or content is not permitted.
- Comparison of Tanktastic with anti-advertising and hate of other projects is not welcome. Try to be positive and neutral.
- Only one person per video is eligible for a prize. Several people cannot claim ownership of the same video.
- 1st place: 1 regular tank of your choice + 1-month premium account + 1 000 gold credits.
- 2nd place: 1 premium tank of your choice (KV-I; or Panzer II, III, or IV; or PzKpfw VI Tiger I, or V Panther) + 1-month premium account + 500 gold credits.
- 3rd place: 1-month premium account + 300 gold credits.
- 4th place: 1-week premium account + 100 gold credits.
- Participant Diploma: 3-day premium account to all participants who did not win any of the above prizes.
The number of winners is not limited. All proper submissions will be evaluated and rewarded with a prize. This means that the first place can be shared by several participants.
An example by Denis.tw is presented below. This is not a template or a repetition encouragement, but it is one option out of many. Choose your style, reveal your story, show us Tanktastic with your own eyes, and we will be delighted to watch. Additionally, try to share this event as widely as possible; as our main principle of conducting events is that the more participants, the more prizes. Good luck, everyone; we are excitingly waiting for your work!