• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cenarius

cenarius

Corporal

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:48 PM

14 August is the day when Pakistan got independence. As the day is coming near I suggest that Pakistani tank al Khalid in tanktastic should have a discount on both credits and gold. I suggest that there should be at least 50 percent or 70 percent discount. It would be helpful if this is implemented on coming 14 august.

Edited by cenarius, 12 August 2019 - 09:49 PM.

#2 ob max

ob max

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:54 PM

holidays the creators just do XP and silver bonuses and if they do that for Pakistan they would have to do it as well for every other nation to avoid offending the players from other nations *cough* India, and the argument about the creators being biased to some holidays. NOTE I do not know if they will or not do a event, im just pointing out they don't do discounts.
После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}