• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kraten

Kraten

Private

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 09:45 AM

On what parameters top 5 are players ranked after a match?

#2 Copperhead171

Copperhead171

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 53 posts
  • HomeAlabama, United States

Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:09 PM

I'm going to assume I understand your question and answer with credits/silver, or as far as I've observed, they're ranked by credits/silver. 

"I am invisible, I am stealth, I am... bush tank..." 

#3 ob max

ob max

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:26 PM

I'm going to assume I understand your question and answer with credits/silver, or as far as I've observed, they're ranked by credits/silver.

True it's off of how much silver made, but it's not very truthful because the lower your rank and lower level your tank the more you make, and flags ran, points captured, and how many times hitting a target but the target was killed by a kill stealer so. so a newbie with T92 can run a flag and get 5 kills and a rank 60 can get 7 kills from kill stealing, but the newbie can make lots more so it's more contribution than kill necessarily.
После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

#4 Kraten

Kraten

Private

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 01:51 PM

I have seen that even when i make less silver i rank higher but also many times the opposite is true, maybe damage/injuries inflicted taken into account?

#5 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• Game Moderator
  • 2734 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 05 August 2019 - 02:37 AM

Based on everything relatively to the game mode

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}