2 replies to this topic

#1 Jbdd

Jbdd

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:25 AM

As some of you know, I have left the game for almost two years (left in early 2017). Some friends I know on Tanktastic think I left because I am resentful towards the current update since I am a hardline supporter of Tanktastic v1. I never wanted to leave a game which I had played for almost 6 years and I always wanted to play it when I had my free time. The true reason I left the game is that I realized was harming a lot of community members and I was diagnosed as severe intermittent depression shortly after. Although I could just run away with that but that will not erase the trauma which sometimes comes back and haunts me.

In the past, I was a madman with very a bad temper. I have attacked or insulted a lot of my friends in this community. I once split with my friend Hawk96, Je4n, Stubentiger, Taylorortiz, Terminator_15, Smigstank, In98, Theencryptor12, Sexytiger, Psychosnake, Bane and Jersh multiple times for some nonsense,  I also attacked Cata17, Error 403, Germanleader and Mikek for no reason. I left game because I felt guilty for my actions and I wanted to escape, but the feeling won't go away. So no matter if people are inactive now or not, have forgotten the things in the past now or not, I would like to say that I am sorry for all the drama I had caused, and the people I have harmed.

I can not expect your forgiveness and I can never forgive myself for the things I had done. The only thing I can say here is I wish you all will have a good time in both the community and real life.

Sincerely,

Liam (Jbdd)

• Error 403, blitzkrieg101, EquablezMonsterz and 1 other like this

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (returned) 

[ECA] Elite Command Army 

#2 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• Community Manager
  • 3422 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:38 AM

Hello, Jbdd.

We would like to welcome you back to the Tanktastic community. Let us leave the past behind: discussing it makes no good whatsoever. Let us do what we can to maintain a welcoming and friendly environment for all community members to enjoy.

The community has, unfortunately, been rather inactive the last year. However, Romeo Ordos has taken the initiative to improve certain aspects of the game. It will be exciting to see what he can achieve.

Kind regards;
Error 403

• Drestdave and Jbdd like this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: English Community Manager ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#3 tthebo123

tthebo123

Private

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:01 PM

i feel like i never got that side of you. i must have been one of the lucky guys. i remember being a jerk to you, but always was a good friend of mine.

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}