1 reply to this topic

#1 Jbdd

Jbdd

Lieutenant

• Game Senior Moderator
  • 183 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:25 AM

As some of you know, I have left the game for almost two years (left in early 2017). Some friends I know on Tanktastic think I left because I am resentful towards the current update since I am a hardline supporter of Tanktastic v1. I never wanted to leave a game which I had played for almost 6 years and I always wanted to play it when I had my free time. The true reason I left the game is that I realized was harming a lot of community members and I was diagnosed as severe intermittent depression shortly after. Although I could just run away with that but that will not erase the trauma which sometimes comes back and haunts me.

In the past, I was a madman with very a bad temper. I have attacked or insulted a lot of my friends in this community. I once split with my friend Hawk96, Je4n, Stubentiger, Taylorortiz, Terminator_15, Smigstank, In98, Theencryptor12, Sexytiger, Psychosnake, Bane and Jersh multiple times for some nonsense,  I also attacked Cata17, Error 403, Germanleader and Mikek for no reason. I left game because I felt guilty for my actions and I wanted to escape, but the feeling won't go away. So no matter if people are inactive now or not, have forgotten the things in the past now or not, I would like to say that I am sorry for all the drama I had caused, and the people I have harmed.

I can not expect your forgiveness and I can never forgive myself for the things I had done. The only thing I can say here is I wish you all will have a good time in both the community and real life.

Sincerely,

Liam (Jbdd)

• blitzkrieg101, EquablezMonsterz and OcGuy like this

Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (returned)

[ECA] Elite Command Army

#2 tthebo123

tthebo123

Private

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:01 PM

i feel like i never got that side of you. i must have been one of the lucky guys. i remember being a jerk to you, but always was a good friend of mine.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}