3 replies to this topic

#1 ManofSteel2018

ManofSteel2018

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • HomeLondondery,Ohio

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:03 AM

Now, for all of us Tanktastic users, we should know that most of us have been waiting for the update for about 1-2 years. And we kept getting information of when it was SUPPOSED to come, like how last year it was October-November and then it was November-January, but there was no update...and quite frankly im not sure that there will be an update at all. We have all seen the models for the Challenger 2 TES, T-15 Armata, and Leopard 2A7, but those have been released for quite some time now... Some people (including me) have dug into their wallet or purse and spent some money on Tanktastic to help the game and see this game move on to be a great game that it once was. I remember back in 1.22 that the game was thriving, it was such a good game then, that I, along with a few others, would like to have 1.22 back. Now a few people have told me that the Devs should sell Tanktastic, i dont think thats a good idea but its a start. The reason why i dont think its a good idea, is because The Devs are good people who, im sure, care about this game. And i certainly dont want another company coming in here and ruining a great game. The best that anyone could do for this game is listen to the users. To have a better suggestion system not only for this forum but for the discord server and even the wiki. Tell me your thoughts about Tanktasic please. I would like to know more of peoples' opinion about this game.

Edited by ManofSteel2018, 08 February 2019 - 10:40 AM.

#2 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:25 PM

if u haven't gotten the news yet Romeo has started to pick up where the team left off and the discord server literally has several suggestions now 3 specifically for Romeo, theres a bithub for suggestions, and suggestions are rarely even seen on here and especially the wiki which apparently people are to lazy to create their own accounts.
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#3 Jbdd

Jbdd

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • HomeToronto, Ontario

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:39 AM

Things went worse after Romeo Ordos temporarily left the developing team, now he has come back and I have faith in him.

• ManofSteel2018 likes this

☆ Playing Tanktastic since July 2013 (retired) 

Currently Clanless 

#4 ManofSteel2018

ManofSteel2018

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • HomeLondondery,Ohio

Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:23 AM

Things went worse after Romeo Ordos temporarily left the developing team, now he has come back and I have faith in him.

I sure hope so

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}