• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cenarius

cenarius

Corporal

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 03:29 AM

Tanktastic is one of the best tank games indeed but it still lacks some things that it could make it better. Adding offline mode was a great thing added in the game. First of all I would like to say that there should be a some sort of campaign. Campaign could be the best way to earn gold which is hard to get. Similarly there is no achievements and challenges section in the game. Both could help us get gold and silver. Challenges could be like they reset every day or two. Achievements could be of lifetime and they could give better rewards than challenges. Achievements can be like destroy 100 tanks in online battles. Similarly challenges could be like where we have to get specific kills with a specific tank. These are some of my suggestions that I think could make the game better.

Regards,
Cenarius

#2 Jacobvm1234

Jacobvm1234

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 06:32 AM

Hello, Cenarius.

I totally agree. On the Discord server (http://discord.gg/tanktastic) we recently started talking about ideas of how achievements could work. If you have other suggestions for a future update I would like to know  :)

- Jacob.

#3 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 06 January 2019 - 09:06 PM

i would like for the AI on TT to be more "intelligent" as in offline mode even on hard the enemies are way to easy to kill they are also naive same could be said for aircraft in both offline and online. I would suggest some sort of survival mode against AI where you hold out/defend a point by starting out fighting lower lvled tanks but as the rounds go up the tanks become more high lvled.
  • Aditya sunani and OcGuy like this
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#4 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:31 PM

It could even earn more further for the AI for aircrafts, because when we order the aircraft, it should be at particular scope to kill the tanks, to earn more higer achivements...

Abrams-tusk

Abrams-force

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

Bing (1)
{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}