5 replies to this topic

#1 Edelstahl99

Edelstahl99

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Homesomewhere in Germany.......

Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:20 AM

Due to the reason, that mobile processing power is reaching higher and higher scores for less money every year it might be useful to bring in an 60fps or unlimited fps mode for higher end devices.
And be honest, everyone loves a smooth 60fps in fast action games!

I remember, that this was suggested multiple times in the past but I think, that it would still be nice to have it
<p>Killing tanks since 15AHTC Desire HD Android 2.2 after this device: Motorola Moto G 2013 with CyanogenMod 14.1 and root (nightly version of cm14.1) (Android 7.1 based) after this: iPhone 5s 16gb

#2 Edelstahl99

Edelstahl99

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:21 AM

Due to the reason, that mobile processing power is reaching higher and higher scores for less money every year it might be useful to bring in an 60fps or unlimited fps mode for higher end devices.
And be honest, everyone loves a smooth 60fps in fast action games!

I remember, that this was suggested multiple times in the past but I think, that it would still be nice to have it
<p>Killing tanks since 15AHTC Desire HD Android 2.2 after this device: Motorola Moto G 2013 with CyanogenMod 14.1 and root (nightly version of cm14.1) (Android 7.1 based) after this: iPhone 5s 16gb

#3 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 25 December 2018 - 12:18 PM

Talks about multiple suggestions of fps changes. *makes two copies of the same suggestion.20181225_121454.jpg
Anyways TT doesn't need fps change what it needs is improvement or a revert to it's gameplay.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 25 December 2018 - 12:15 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#4 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• Game Moderator
  • 2726 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 25 December 2018 - 10:40 PM

This has been *unofficially* done for android users by a Russian player

Edited by basmal121, 25 December 2018 - 10:41 PM.

#5 Edelstahl99

Edelstahl99

Major General

• PipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 04:19 AM

Talks about multiple suggestions of fps changes. *makes two copies of the same suggestion. 20181225_121454.jpg
Anyways TT doesn't need fps change what it needs is improvement or a revert to it's gameplay.

The double post might be caused by bad mobile signal....

If I remember it correctly it was suggested by basmal back in 2016

Please check the next time the archive or older posts before making such a useful comment :)

What TT really needs is a useful armor and vehicle level system, the 60fps mode would make the game smoother.
With V1.2X 60fps was possible with intel based android tablets and the forum users who used it said, that it was a improvement for them!

#6 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 26 December 2018 - 08:21 AM

The double post might be caused by bad mobile signal....

If I remember it correctly it was suggested by basmal back in 2016

Please check the next time the archive or older posts before making such a useful comment :)

What TT really needs is a useful armor and vehicle level system, the 60fps mode would make the game smoother.
With V1.2X 60fps was possible with intel based android tablets and the forum users who used it said, that it was a improvement for them!

bruh if haven't checked i wouldn't of made a post pointing it out so don't tell me what to do.
Anyways currently TT doesn't need an update on the Fps as this might avert attention off the gameplay fixes which the devs need to fix TT isn't even a AAA game so don't expect major upgrades to it's fps, the last time something like this occurred is update 2.0. Also TT already has a useful level system its just that the developers don't put certain vehicles in their rightful level, armor in TT is straight up non-existent no argument there.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 26 December 2018 - 08:27 AM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}