3 replies to this topic

#1 ob max

ob max

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 01 December 2018 - 05:25 PM

This interruption is brought to you by TACO the Tactical Army Command Org.

so like the photo how is tanktastic rooms "balanced" for better equality than the older updates? all the cowards do is get a T72 for level 35, Tr85 for level 40, or like the sweet and innocent mael needing T90A3 for a level 45 room... he was able to 2 shot my AMX30 and I was maxed, my ammos were rather ineffective unless I hit the gun repeatly. (which definitely having a tank with over 3 times the armour, more health, and lot more damage is justified with tincans) but the Jagdpanzer and AMX32 had it worse for the obvious unable to fight at close range, but the AMX32 was lower level than me and we were mostly busy with the PT85s. so yes this update is most definitely more equalised than the previous, just remember when you see a T80 fighting your T92 use APDS.
Now for the logic bit or more of lack of logic, PT85-82 APC aka Type82 has less than 20mm of armour (for comparison MS-1/T-18 had 16mm of armour) and PT85-82 only has 85mm cannon (the T54 has a 100mm, T64 has a 125mm). Although the PT85-82 does 420 damage and a T64 does 260, PT85-82 has 65 armour but they ricochet and repel far too much a round from a M42 duster would go straight through the armour so a 125mm ricocheting would be impossible without some damage.
The IKV91 in reality is much bether than a PT85 but is very similar to PT85 and yet the IKV91 in game has no health upgrades, only 1 reload upgrade with a massive 0.3 second decrease, and 2 upgrades for armour that doesnt increase the armour just increases the chance of a repel slightly. on top of this its meant to fight at level 37 it lacks the ability to fight PT85 (level41) AMX30(level44) Chieftain... but it fights T92s, T80s and PT85s the most which even a T92 at close range is likely to kill a IKV91.
There is many more tanks that just make no logical sense but the list would be ridiculously long and yes I know it's a arcade style game but when V2 update came they said the game would be more realistic and be based off realism, and even in a arcade game how can you justify a 85mm doing more damage a 125mm or 15mm armour taking a 90mm round without damaging anything. And what's more idiotic how a rubber tire like the BTR2S14, BM4, ERC90... ricochet a tank round.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2018-10-10-18-03-04.png

После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2717 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:57 AM

Type 82 should be level 20 maxed

135px-Available_on_the_App_Store_%28blac

#3 Train Heartnet

Train Heartnet

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • HomeBorn in Maryland. Raised..well, mainly in Maryland...and Delaware

Posted 03 December 2018 - 07:58 AM

I have an idea that will make the type 85 and by extension, the ptz89 both better off. Give the ptz89 420 damage, the type 85 265 damage and adjust their health pools to the right level. I would also like to add that the ptz 89 should have a Max level of 56 or 57 and the type 82 should stay at level 41

Edited by Train Heartnet, 06 December 2018 - 06:53 PM.

No need for revenge-Just sit back and wait...those that hurt you wil eventually screw up all by themselves - Unknown Author

TOMB - Unknown Soldiers

#4 s3viking

s3viking

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 03:21 PM

Let's not forget apds rounds bouncing on the flats at 90° while tanks with strong turrets get penned every single time

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}