5 replies to this topic

#1 ob max

ob max

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 06 November 2018 - 03:36 PM

Part 1: maybe it's just me who's tired of the newbies being idiots and go for kills on a control point room or capture the flag, but perhaps there can be a addition to the training already in game as a general information for matches. for things like blue team will always be friendly, don't shoot at blue helicopters, ctf is won by flags not kills... so we could have somewhat beneficial newbies in matches. Also maybe a page of tips and hints ex. HEAT will do the most damage but most inaccurate and slowest round, you can climb some roofs on city, anything with less than about 100 armour is extremely weak to HE over HEAT... because we have all had newbies ask about some tips for public rooms or what ammunition to use.

Part 2: perhaps the developers can make it so in control points and flag rooms the flags and points will be disabled until there is a enemy team so no one can get 9 flags with no enemy, then when someone joins their down by 9... But I don't know about programing so it might be more difficult and impractical than effective but still something I'm throwing out there

Part 3: maybe we could have a "Expert" title in tanks or tank line so we have to use a T54 and get 50 kills to get 10 gold,then 200 kills for 20 gold.. or use a French tank destroyer to get 500 kills for 50 gold... and so on (now im saying gold as the reward for doing that because I think its best so both newbies and older players can easily benefit while playing for new tanks or while upgrading tanks.)
comment on your thoughts or your idea for changes in anything I said
  • EquablezMonsterz likes this
После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

#2 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 06 November 2018 - 05:59 PM

this is in defense of the newbies shooting friendly helicopters. Sometimes the names and faction of the helicopter dont show up unless its right above you in the map radar or you just shoot it a couple times to make sure its not an enemy.

Anyways the reason why people most often go for kills in non-offensive based gamemodes is since kills and damage counts for more xp and silver than actually doing the objective.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 06 November 2018 - 06:02 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#3 ob max

ob max

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:45 AM

I mean the newbies what will watch someone get their flag and just let them run with it
После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

#4 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 07 November 2018 - 09:50 AM

maybe u can get double XP from killing the enemy flag carrier
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#5 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 04:44 AM

I think we can work upon the gold part mentioned in the part 3...

Abrams-tusk

#6 IDK

IDK

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • HomeCybertron

Posted Yesterday, 11:57 AM

I like the gold/tip ideas but as stated by EquablezMonsterz 'kills and damage counts for more xp and silver than actually doing the objective'. Also CTF is usually not played on a 1v1 situation (where you can focus on the objective rather than worrying about others killing you) but rather from 4v4s to 8v8s, so if one player goes for the flag of course you're gonna need your team to kill off other enemies. I mean the game mode name is self-explanatory (imo) already, you will have some go for the flags and others go for the kill.

But yes I get what you mean, as in some games you will have people on the opposing side with 20+ kills but they have no flag captured for their team while your team has about 5 flags captured. Look at it this way, they possibly have slow tanks, they cant get to the flag as your team is defending it very well, or they know that once they do get the flag they'll just die, which is why they'll usually go for the kill because there's nothing else they can really do. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}