#1 bravecanada

bravecanada

Private

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • HomeThe GREAT WHITE NORTH

Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:41 PM

Hey Everyone!

Bet some of guys wonder where I went... I unfortunately made the descion awhile ago to delete the game for school. When I went to redownload it, it was off the app store. I don't own any adriod devices and was wondering if there is anyway to get it back, or if it'll ever get put back on the app store soon?

Bc  

#2 In98

In98

Colonel

• Forum Senior Moderator
  • Others: Game Senior Moderator
  • 371 posts
  • HomeU.S.A

Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:08 PM

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues downloading the game from Apple store. But, there is a solution for that. If you had Tanktastic downloaded before from IOS store through your iTunes account you can get the game back. In order to get it back, go to the app store (make sure you login to the account you downloaded Tanktastic before with) and then go to updates, top right corner press on the picture, you will see purchased apps, select all and search for the game. Hopefully you’ll see it and redownload it back. I hope this was helpful.

Regards:
In98
  • Error 403 likes this

#3 bravecanada

bravecanada

Private

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • HomeThe GREAT WHITE NORTH

Posted 07 November 2018 - 08:19 AM

Thanks In98, it worked  :)

#4 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 07 November 2018 - 01:55 PM

Welcome back ol'friend

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent. <p>Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you. Cautionary: You always have a choice. Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

msg-7194-0-08197600-1510947090.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}