Photo

DemoMap

MapsSuggestion

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: DemoMap (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Should they make changes to it?

1. Yes (4 votes [57.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. Kinda (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Still Thinking (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. No,its fine magnub (3 votes [42.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 US Magnum

US Magnum

Private

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • HomeUS,Florida

Posted 29 October 2018 - 04:32 PM

The demo map is my long time friend but i think the map itself hasnt been better at all only thing I hate is that when the trees block my viewand i cant see the enemy in front and also remove the containers by the barrack provides no cover for me whats so ever hope you can do this bai

Edited by In98, 29 October 2018 - 06:52 PM.
Use of Red color. Please refrain from using it as its only reserved for TECT members, thank you.

• EquablezMonsterz likes this

#2 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 29 October 2018 - 05:14 PM

sheesh u didnt have to use that light blue and red text (issue has been fixed i guess)

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 31 October 2018 - 09:24 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#3 ob max

ob max

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 31 October 2018 - 05:23 PM

The map is fine if you ask me, it's just when you have 12 people on the tiny map in a match it's terrible because it's all who ever kill steals the most wins, or whoever uses a T80, Tr85, Type88... in rooms level 40 or 45
После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

#4 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 31 October 2018 - 09:23 PM

my main complaint with this map is just the spawn points which are just annoying due to you sometimes being spawned near the the enemy base for example the hanger and near the storages or you being spawned in the open but its something the map has to live with due to its small size and many players
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#5 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2714 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 31 October 2018 - 11:45 PM

Hmmmm how about the old map...
Nerf leclerc & k2

#6 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:53 AM

hmm, just... hmm

#7 Copperhead171

Copperhead171

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 48 posts
  • HomeAlabama, United States

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:25 PM

I've just never really enjoyed tiny rushy maps in general, so honestly I do enjoy what little cover there is on that map and value it, I'd hate to be extra exposed. In regards to was bas said, yes and no? I had more fun on the old demo because there were more places to climb up, and the map itself felt warmer and less gloomy. However, I've gotta say the scenery looks great on the new one, it's just a damn shame it can't be explored. Hell, can we have all of demo map on a secondary large version with extended borders? That would be loads of fun. In case you haven't noticed, I like being sneaky on maps.

"I am invisible, I am stealth, I am... bush tank..." 

#8 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:11 AM

I think its time to plan some real facts about demo-map, so that we can expect some issue changes..

Abrams-tusk

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}