6 replies to this topic

#1 US Magnum

US Magnum

Private

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • HomeUS,Florida

Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:23 AM

Add the T-64BM because in my opinion it would be good against most MBT's without a problem and the armour is good so im looking forward to see it in TT!!images.jpeg :o

#2 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:58 AM

more ukrainian tanks!
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#3 US Magnum

US Magnum

Private

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • HomeUS,Florida

Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:12 AM

more ukrainian tanks!

Yus Yus Yus then for them No No No No <-- Herbert

#4 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:54 AM

M60: O SIET!

#5 Copperhead171

Copperhead171

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 48 posts
  • HomeAlabama, United States

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:28 PM

Haha, M60 would likely only deal with a stock version of that. T-80BVM would be another good one to add though, not that I wanna make the Russian MBT tree any longer than it already is...

"I am invisible, I am stealth, I am... bush tank..." 

#6 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:08 AM

Haha, M60 would likely only deal with a stock version of that. T-80BVM would be another good one to add though, not that I wanna make the Russian MBT tree any longer than it already is...

Russian mbt is the original blueprints platform and also the original desighn of vehicles trees...

they just buyed the blueprints so that they can produce different varities of same design....

Abrams-tusk

#7 ob max

ob max

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 03 November 2018 - 11:14 AM

to me the BM would be a cheap way of having a competitor for T64 because going off the updated models in game already the BM would be in range of 16 to 5 levels higher than T64, but the 10 levels it would fight with Challenger1, T72s(which do slaughter BMs), T80, Type88, ZTZ85/88, and maybe a M1A.73 or T90A3. Also from what I have seen it's too close to the regular T64 and is just a combination of T64 and T80 which the developers haven't added updated models except T90SMT,Pakistani Type90-III Sword, PT85/Type82 APC and M1A.89, and when it's added Leopard and Challenger. Now it would seem more likely to get them to add a T120M, T12-28 Puma-6, or T140B which are updated models but bit more unique.
После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tank

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}