5 replies to this topic

#1 ob max

ob max

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 23 September 2018 - 02:14 PM

I was talking with a newbie yesterday and he was talking about how he can't get the VT1 because of the gold fee for new tanks but he has 20+ upgrade points on the Leopard.
So here my not so crazy idea, for cases like the Leopard to VT, AMX30 to AMX32... you can of course use the gold for the fee or use something around 15 to 25 upgrade points from the previous tank, although you can't do something like use the T54 upgrade points for buying a T90A3 and it only counts for the nation's line so no T54 points for M48...
Also maybe and this my bit of the idea you have points on the T54 but want to buy a PT76 so the points can be used on a equal ranking Artillery or AA or SV Ex. M1A.73 for M2A.80, Leopard 2 for Puma, ZTZ69-II for the Chinese artillery line.
  • Vint and EquablezMonsterz like this
После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

#2 Copperhead171

Copperhead171

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • HomeAlabama, United States

Posted 26 September 2018 - 06:18 PM

Using upgrade points as a way to get to the next vehicle in the line? This pleases me.

"I am invisible, I am stealth, I am... bush tank..." 

#3 ob max

ob max

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 26 September 2018 - 06:51 PM

Using upgrade points as a way to get to the next vehicle in the line? This pleases me.

I think you understand but just to be clear the upgrade points only remove the gold fee not the silver cost so, just clarifying just in case
После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

#4 Copperhead171

Copperhead171

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • HomeAlabama, United States

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:12 AM

Yeah, I got that, it's an excellent idea, makes the game truly free to play again without loads of weekly log-ins. 

"I am invisible, I am stealth, I am... bush tank..." 

#5 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 163 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 04 October 2018 - 02:31 PM

Da, this is very gud idea!
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#6 OcGuy

OcGuy

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 06 October 2018 - 03:22 AM

Da, this is very gud idea!

indeed

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}