4 replies to this topic

#1 ob max

ob max

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 16 September 2018 - 05:55 PM

so I'm just being honest here how is players like Matechino(something rather)c2 not permanently banned and I'm assuming and do correct me if I'm wrong the yutz "dirtydan"(I think it was)...
that lot, dirty he only spams chat and bullies and when muted or temporary banned he gets another account and continues(now I haven't seen him for a bit but I'm assuming he's still around). Then there's Matechito yutz who teams in public free for all rooms, uses T72... in level 40 rooms and it's far from a stock tank, he constantly combat logs in public and private, and this part only bothers me he's the kind of player who will join one team then when the other team starts winning he logs and joins the currently winning team. so and I know I said this in my other rant this contributes to why people leave the game, just imagine being a newbie who finally maxed the M60 the has to fight Mate and when you chat you have to put up with dirty
so I rest my case Great and Powerful Mr.Banhammer and Mods, respectful members of the Tank Jury I hope you add the Tos12
После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

#2 Copperhead171

Copperhead171

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 43 posts
  • HomeAlabama, United States

Posted 17 September 2018 - 05:00 PM

Yeah, "Matechito" or whoever, is a kill-on-sight for me purely because he combat logs, I'd love to see him get banned. As for "dirtydan", you might mean dirtyharry who's just one of those people who whines and complains if he isn't winning or if he experiences any inconvenience during battle. Another user which I find irritating for repetitive combat logging in battle is "Pitil", I'd enjoy seeing him get banned too.

"I am invisible, I am stealth, I am... bush tank..." 

#3 ob max

ob max

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 17 September 2018 - 05:11 PM

Yeah, "Matechito" or whoever, is a kill-on-sight for me purely because he combat logs, I'd love to see him get banned. As for "dirtydan", you might mean dirtyharry who's just one of those people who whines and complains if he isn't winning or if he experiences any inconvenience during battle. Another user which I find irritating for repetitive combat logging in battle is "Pitil", I'd enjoy seeing him get banned too.

oops I thought it was Dan, so it's harry it's hard remembering all the yutatz
После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

#4 gwwwgas

gwwwgas

Private

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 01:38 AM

Spoiler

#5 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 23 September 2018 - 04:53 AM

Spoiler

what?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}