• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 七仙女 Seventh Fairy

七仙女 Seventh Fairy

Private

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 10:48 PM

The match making system in this game is far more broken than any other game I have even seen or heard of. I just joined the random match and there were no people on one team which is the team I joined, and on the others team there four max rank players and upon finding them in game, they all had main battle tanks and all I have is a tank that starter tank, now tell me how in gods name this is fair? This is not only unfair, it's pure corruption.

#2 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• Administrator
  • 3392 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 10 September 2018 - 10:50 PM

Hello, 七仙女 Seventh Fairy!

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the game's matchmaking system. This will hopefully be better in the near future. Thank you for your feedback!

Kind regards;

Error 403

Tanktastic Administration

u0KGBYG.gif

:: English Community Coordinator ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#3 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1464 posts
  • HomeWhere the turds go

Posted 11 September 2018 - 01:28 AM

hee hee "corruption"

RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#4 七仙女 Seventh Fairy

七仙女 Seventh Fairy

Private

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:25 AM

Lol yea maybe corruption was too "Strong 'A' Word" to use, but I just thought it was a little unfair as I and many other are new get put against such high ranking players. As a martial artist who has done ninjutsu for 26 years, to put it into understandable words.

"I was like a white belt with a $20 bo-staff against three Elite Grandmasters with $30k dollar Emperor class Katanas"

#5 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 11 September 2018 - 01:24 PM

im assuming ur still on the T92, the t92's special trait is that its literally the only starter tank ingame that goes to lvl 30+ matches if u upgrade it fully
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#6 ob max

ob max

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 11 September 2018 - 01:42 PM

im assuming ur still on the T92, the t92's special trait is that its literally the only starter tank ingame that goes to lvl 30+ matches if u upgrade it fully

true but the T92 unless the other person is absolutely terrible or your very lucky is junk only able to fight T92s, M48, M103, T54,and maybe a STRV(something thingy aka IKEA Box tank). and when max level the T92 is more likely to fight Leopard 1s being upgraded or left at a low level for cowardice, M60 which 2 shots T92s, T62, maybe a SU152T, T64, Chieftain and rarely a T72 or T80 so
После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

#7 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 03:18 PM

true but the T92 unless the other person is absolutely terrible or your very lucky is junk only able to fight T92s, M48, M103, T54,and maybe a STRV(something thingy aka IKEA Box tank). and when max level the T92 is more likely to fight Leopard 1s being upgraded or left at a low level for cowardice, M60 which 2 shots T92s, T62, maybe a SU152T, T64, Chieftain and rarely a T72 or T80 so

i never said the T92 was good, but i luv ur ikea analogy. according to the vehicle database correct me if im wrong but the max lvl for the t92 is 33. in my personal opinion the t92 should be lower lvlded so that newer players could move on from it and for it to be fair for new players
oh yeah and the autobalance system should be fixed
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#8 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1464 posts
  • HomeWhere the turds go

Posted 12 September 2018 - 04:08 AM

Lol yea maybe corruption was too "Strong 'A' Word" to use, but I just thought it was a little unfair as I and many other are new get put against such high ranking players. As a martial artist who has done ninjutsu for 26 years, to put it into understandable words.

"I was like a white belt with a $20 bo-staff against three Elite Grandmasters with $30k dollar Emperor class Katanas"

cool you do ninjitsu? All I did was tai chi  every Friday morning 

RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

#9 Copperhead171

Copperhead171

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 43 posts
  • HomeAlabama, United States

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:03 PM

Eh, you don't have to actually rely on any matchmaking, because it's more like match finding in this game, and that being said, it's really best to handpick a room based on your own assessments of the teams, because at least you get a choice in the matter at that point. Other competing games actually force you to use their matchmaking system, which can be unbalanced as hell, like under 50% winrate players on one team while the opposing team will all be over 50% winrate players, and once you're in that unbalanced game, you're stuck there. So in a nutshell, use your freedom of choice to your advantage in this game, it's one of it's unique features which can certainly come to be appreciated. 

Regarding T92, I really believe it's well balanced, you just have to play it right, which granted, does take some time to learn. Pershing was a better starter tank, really. 

Oh and uh, Type 59 is a starter tank which reaches a higher level than the T92.

• EquablezMonsterz likes this

"I am invisible, I am stealth, I am... bush tank..." 

#10 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:38 PM

Eh, you don't have to actually rely on any matchmaking, because it's more like match finding in this game, and that being said, it's really best to handpick a room based on your own assessments of the teams, because at least you get a choice in the matter at that point. Other competing games actually force you to use their matchmaking system, which can be unbalanced as hell, like under 50% winrate players on one team while the opposing team will all be over 50% winrate players, and once you're in that unbalanced game, you're stuck there. So in a nutshell, use your freedom of choice to your advantage in this game, it's one of it's unique features which can certainly come to be appreciated. 

Regarding T92, I really believe it's well balanced, you just have to play it right, which granted, does take some time to learn. Pershing was a better starter tank, really. 

Oh and uh, Type 59 is a starter tank which reaches a higher level than the T92.

isnt the type 62 the starter?
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#11 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2711 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:00 PM

isnt the type 62 the starter?

No lul

29dekvt.jpg

#12 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:45 PM

No lul

yes lulScreenshot_20180915-214837.jpg

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 15 September 2018 - 08:50 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#13 Copperhead171

Copperhead171

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 43 posts
  • HomeAlabama, United States

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:52 PM

Funny thing, Type 62 comes first in the tech tree, requires a higher rank to buy and it has a higher price tag, but Type 59 is still the starter tank for players in asia. So why doesn't Type 62 after Type 59 in the tech tree? Maybe because it's pretty crappy unless you're smart enough to play it right, or maybe it's just because the maxed level is lower. Honestly it all seems a bit off, but whatever.

• EquablezMonsterz likes this

"I am invisible, I am stealth, I am... bush tank..." 

#14 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:42 AM

Funny thing, Type 62 comes first in the tech tree, requires a higher rank to buy and it has a higher price tag, but Type 59 is still the starter tank for players in asia. So why doesn't Type 62 after Type 59 in the tech tree? Maybe because it's pretty crappy unless you're smart enough to play it right, or maybe it's just because the maxed level is lower. Honestly it all seems a bit off, but whatever.

that may explain alot
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#15 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2711 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:04 PM

yes lulattachicon.gifScreenshot_20180915-214837.jpg

The game is wrong on that, it should replace type 59

29dekvt.jpg

#16 ob max

ob max

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 19 September 2018 - 06:51 PM

The match making system in this game is far more broken than any other game I have even seen or heard of. I just joined the random match and there were no people on one team which is the team I joined, and on the others team there four max rank players and upon finding them in game, they all had main battle tanks and all I have is a tank that starter tank, now tell me how in gods name this is fair? This is not only unfair, it's pure corruption.

Yeah this is norm for level 40 rooms anymore, now maybe it's just me but does anyone else think it's flawed how the level 45 and below tanks are on one team and level 45+ to Leopards 67 on the other. now yes the team I was one had 2 challengers my new one which is level 47? maybe it was 46... and Ice who is like matechino and isn't much help with real fighting. and we had a T72 that got 4 shot by the T80s and he was being teamed constantly because he was the only one able to fight effectively. Also it was a level 32 to 49 room so literally M60,T62,T64, ZTZ59, ZTZ69 and T92 level not the T80 and leopard level 59+ so that's all from me for now

Edited by ob max, 19 September 2018 - 06:53 PM.

После войны, после войны, у них всегда пополнение после войны... После войны, после войны все будет как раньше? After the war, after the war, they're always recruiting after the war... After the war, after the war will everything be as before? Daniel Kahn

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}