1 reply to this topic

#1 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 64 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:00 PM

Can't we do something about the ones who get a Type59 and upgrade health and gun but it's still only level 20ish, M60s and do the same for a level 25 to 30 tank, T72,T80, Type88/K1, and even a few M1A.73s.
literally like -rus27- who uses a T80 with obviously maxed gun, ammo, and armour but is only level 45ish where his T80 2 shots a M60, chieftain, 1 shots T92, 2 to 3 shots T62, T64, PT85/Type72, and the newbies with new T72s. The worst thing he's not the only one or one of the few there are tons, and it's not too easy to kill the tank because a T72 with maxed armour and damage a can take 5 or 6 shots from a tank then 2 shots the level 40 or so one. Now I know some of them are newbies who just got a T72,T80,M60... and are trying to upgrade it and good for them their moving up the line, but the ones I'm talking about are doing just to cheat the others out of match, which pisses off everyone, discourages newbies from continuing and so we lose players because of these cowards, so that's my rant and don't forget to tip your mod.
  • NeonTempzzz likes this
Viele kleine Leute die in vielen kleinen Orten viele kleine Dinge tun, können das Gesicht der Welt verändern. Many small people who in many small places do many small things that can change the face of the world.

#2 NeonTempzzz

NeonTempzzz

Lieutenant Colonel

• Contest Organizer
  • PipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • HomeThe Great White North Known as Minnesota

Posted 05 August 2018 - 01:05 AM

I see that too often especially when using my Stryker...

You don't choose the tank. The tank chooses you, and when it does respect it and it will respect you.

(Now available in-game)

Member of TECREAT

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}