2 replies to this topic

#1 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 05:10 AM

Hello players and fans!
It's being a long while in my account Abrams tusk which I created on previous week. Unfortunately it was loss too due to unable to connect to my Gmail. For almost a week I didn't play tanktastic...

Well the basic reason is that, first I was having my old account called Abrams-tusk, unfortunately destroyer567 has taken it.. I also complained in game reports.. and hence it work to ban the account of destroyer567 I hope so..

Now the things has changed so I created another new account called Abrams tusk in favor of Abrams-tusk.. but in few days that also didn't went so far... So almost I lost all Hope! But it's not that I'm not gonna play anymore..

So players and fans today I have taken a final decision! That it will be my last account that I will create. And if something happens to this account. I'm not going to spend any more further...

So, players and fans, my new account name is abrams-force in honor of both M1A2 Abrams and M1A2 Abrams sep-tusk!

Now you might be thinking that why I'm creating this topic. It's not about a game here it's about a honorable respect that really you had deserves this. Any I'm very lucky to play with this game from all over the country..

So players and fans my new account is abrams-force! So, please be my friend, guide me, motivate me, mutual me, because in this account I'm going to play more and I'm going to collect every tanks at any cost it might be! This is Aditya sunani. Abrams-tusk out!
I hope so you will help me...
Abrams-tusk

#2 OcGuy

OcGuy

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 01 August 2018 - 06:25 AM

;-; now i know why

#3 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:25 AM

And this is why you don't trust the funny people trying to "borrow" your account.
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}