10 replies to this topic

#1 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 64 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 06 July 2018 - 09:23 PM

so I had a idea which might make players stick around a bit. Every 50 or 100, some sort of period of days the account has been around you get a "point" and with this "point" you can get a bonus added to the account (I would think it would be best as a permanent bonus but it can be worked out) and the bonus can range from extra 1.2% silver earned if traded in, or 1.2% more experience, or it can lower the required XP to get a tank upgrade by some 2% or something, and I talked about this with some people before but I thought it would be nice to have it be able to lower garage fees by some 10 or so gold every "point" used but it can't take away more than say 50 gold from the fee.... A few of the ones I talked to didn't like the fee idea bit but someone else might. Or for those who would save up the points for temporary bonus we could do something like 5,10... points can be traded in for week or day of premium account or a point can be used for 3 hours of 2x XP.
Now this isn't entirely thought out well or ready to be added in a close update but to me it seemed simple enough to be added and would make players want to stick with the account and be more active instead of play for a week then uninstall
  • Drestdave and ManofSteel2018 like this
Viele kleine Leute die in vielen kleinen Orten viele kleine Dinge tun, können das Gesicht der Welt verändern. Many small people who in many small places do many small things that can change the face of the world.

#2 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2704 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:49 AM

Sounds like skills tree, which I would be definitely interested in.

29dekvt.jpg

#3 ManofSteel2018

ManofSteel2018

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 49 posts
  • HomeLondondery,Ohio

Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:36 PM

so I had a idea which might make players stick around a bit. Every 50 or 100, some sort of period of days the account has been around you get a "point" and with this "point" you can get a bonus added to the account (I would think it would be best as a permanent bonus but it can be worked out) and the bonus can range from extra 1.2% silver earned if traded in, or 1.2% more experience, or it can lower the required XP to get a tank upgrade by some 2% or something, and I talked about this with some people before but I thought it would be nice to have it be able to lower garage fees by some 10 or so gold every "point" used but it can't take away more than say 50 gold from the fee.... A few of the ones I talked to didn't like the fee idea bit but someone else might. Or for those who would save up the points for temporary bonus we could do something like 5,10... points can be traded in for week or day of premium account or a point can be used for 3 hours of 2x XP.
Now this isn't entirely thought out well or ready to be added in a close update but to me it seemed simple enough to be added and would make players want to stick with the account and be more active instead of play for a week then uninstall

sounds great but what about the people who get online just to get their daily reward?

#4 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 64 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 07 July 2018 - 04:34 PM

sounds great but what about the people who get online just to get their daily reward?

like I said not ready to added into the game and there is things to be worked out but I only thought of the idea so not a clue
Viele kleine Leute die in vielen kleinen Orten viele kleine Dinge tun, können das Gesicht der Welt verändern. Many small people who in many small places do many small things that can change the face of the world.

#5 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:29 PM

Hmm sounds like this idea gonna take some advantage+sufficient too.
Abrams-tusk

#6 OcGuy

OcGuy

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 62 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:51 PM

Seems legit!

#7 jt-56

jt-56

Lance Corporal

• Game Senior Moderator
  • 13 posts
  • HomeFrance

Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:15 PM

it's a good idea, i just will speak about the taxe with the gold.. seriously it's a bad idea, a lot of guys has left tt for that.

About ur idea : why not but how ? an event on some day like some tank game ? or idk ? 

OBVIOUS BAGUETTE

#8 OcGuy

OcGuy

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 62 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 20 July 2018 - 04:03 AM

this idea can bring back TT to it's prime again!

#9 ob max

ob max

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 64 posts
  • HomeTitusville Fl

Posted 20 July 2018 - 02:25 PM

it's a good idea, i just will speak about the taxe with the gold.. seriously it's a bad idea, a lot of guys has left tt for that.
About ur idea : why not but how ? an event on some day like some tank game ? or idk ?

You mean how to get what I'm calling "reward points"?(come with a better name share it, and that's not sarcasm there) I thought your account has a days since creation or what ever the actual thing is on the bottom of the statics page and like how I have some 1300(i think it was) days I figured for every ## of days you get a point and it rewards you for staying with the game, no event or duel

#10 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 20 July 2018 - 07:21 PM

Sounds good. Please think this concept out more as I am definitely interested in something like that.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#11 OcGuy

OcGuy

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 62 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:30 AM

yes this is what we need for Tanktastic!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}