• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OcGuy

OcGuy

Corporal

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:51 AM

There's so many tank that usually used for long range combat. My idea is how about if we make a specific map with totally different game mode. I mean we already had a big map right... We had Albaino or winter map. But in this map the gameplay will more strategic where a player will lead their team to attack the enemy bases or maybe do some defenses, the artillery units will guided by scout to strike the target that have been found or maybe an invasion game mode where a more smaller team but have more advantages to defend their bases must fight against another team that had more units but lack of defenses.

vG9styd.gif

But the map here don't need to be enormous or totally big. I mean we can use used big map like Albanio or Winter that already improved have different game mode more than TDM, DM, flag, or capture point.

• Aditya sunani likes this

#2 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 04:46 AM

Your idea is interesting my friend even I like it too. But since the alabino is only the largest map in the game it has many problems like time consuming, very less shots for killing, artillery cannot able to locate the enemy troops exactly, etc. But rather than that it can good advantage for for hiding ourselves, best sniper, safe location for artillery. So let's see what would be the best opinion for developers
Abrams-tusk

#3 IDK

IDK

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • HomeCybertron

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:11 PM

I like that you are resuggesting peoples ideas as it gives us a greater chance of having it. But when has the developers ever listen to the English community? They are like Apple taking big risks, but except for their ideas succeeding they are losing people (players), whens the last time you seen TT with 300 or more players? I know TT on the App Store doesn't have as many downloads but TT on the play store has more than a million. But how long has the game been out? 2.0 was suppose to bring in more people but instead it backfired and gave it more bad reviews bringing in less players. Stuck at a mil. My point is, we may never see a new game mode (like this) no matter how much we suggest. Im only still in the game as I've paid for premium and camos so many times, as well as the time I've put into the game (over 1.4k days in game).

Edited by IDK, 25 June 2018 - 09:14 PM.

#4 OcGuy

OcGuy

Corporal

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:00 AM

; ^ ;

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}