Photo
- - - - -

Air Support Coordinated Attack.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Air Support Coordinated Attack. (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think this features should be added or not?

1. Yes. (4 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. No, I think I the next update bot can do it much better. (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 OcGuy1

OcGuy1

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • HomeI live in Indonesia...

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:25 AM

Many players think Attacker jets air support and bomber support is useless because many all of them never hit a single target except an AFK or maybe slow moving target. So here my suggestion... How if we add coordinated air strike. Not understand or dont know what it's yet? I will explain it to you... Coordinated air strike is an strike that the target is already targeted or pinned on specific coordinate so the attack will not automatically happen. This features could help us to destroy some annoying hidden artillery tank. So when we collected the Air Support Box then we can call an attack on a specific coordinate by choosing a coordinate on the map.

maxresdefault-54.jpg

#2 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:35 AM

Your idea is really impressive, specially they have focus on airplanes, because in game airplanes do not do that much damage, hence they do splash the heavily damage like high-explosive! Only just dropping the bombs is not enough!! It must get some heavily damage effect!
  • OcGuy1 likes this
Abrams-tusk

#3 OcGuy1

OcGuy1

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:48 AM

I hope B2 Spirit Bomber will drop nuke In the next update

#4 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 07:00 AM

I hope B2 Spirit Bomber will drop nuke In the next update

wow!! if this happens then whole the device will be fried!!

• OcGuy1 likes this
Abrams-tusk

#5 OcGuy1

OcGuy1

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 07:12 AM

hehe....

#6 ManofSteel2018

ManofSteel2018

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 47 posts
  • HomeLondondery,Ohio

Posted 17 June 2018 - 07:36 AM

I love this idea! would it show something like the artillery view/scope when being used?

#7 kajax

kajax

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 17 June 2018 - 07:43 AM

I'm sorry to say i don't think this would work because if that's so then i could just sit in one spot and collect air support drops and keep calling them just taking out most of the tank on the opposite team so its basically like me using artillery. With you saying that i could possibly take out most of the team with 1 drop. I think the planes and helicopters could be worked on more with team matches so that they are doing damage correctly.

• Aditya sunani likes this

#8 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:30 PM

Also see post 'air support accuracy poll', from last year

Edited by Daddy Rob, 17 June 2018 - 09:32 PM.

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent. <p>Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you. Cautionary: You always have a choice. Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

msg-7194-0-08197600-1510947090.jpg

#9 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:29 PM

You know this airplanes are controlled by bots i.e artificial intelligence so it would be better to damage like high-explosive more heavily and deeply. You know what I mean.
Abrams-tusk

#10 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:45 PM

The in-game AI aka bots that operate the Air Support in Tanktastic is just not effective enough. In offline games, planes in particular are capable of taking out multiple enemies at ones due to the fact that the players it targets are bots as well. Instead, the AI should be able to target individual vehicles with bombs and make a radius in which the bomb will land, similar to the radius in which a tank shell lands. It would be more effective as long as the bomb gets dropped a little randomised in that said radius, and dealing damage that fits the distance between the point of impact and the targeted vehicle.

To make a long story short, the current AI/bits that operate the Air support are effective in offline mode and ineffective in online mode, most likely due to the fact that is was build on the offline mode because of the fact while creating it there weren't online matches.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}