There's some stuff that need to be fixed like the unrealistic damage and it's armors. Some InGame Examples:
1. AMX50 Is huge heavy tank that had 120mm gun and very thicc armor but somehow this tank is little bit weaker than his smaller brother the AMX35 the tiny light who had 105 or maybe 90mm gun and smaller armor is a bit stronger than his bigger brother the AMX50.
2. Pershing and the T-34/85. Pershing is an US heavy tank who had 90mm and thicc frontal armor and turret but when I compare the Pershing and the cheeky T-34/85 this tank seems weaker than his cold war rival who had smaller gun 85mm and thinner frontal armor basically also weaker than the M4e3a2 the Jumbo. Btw why pershing speed is very fast? I can do eurobeat and drift with that heavy tank.
3. M1A2 armor is composed thicc metal mixed by super thicc Uranium and also protected by some reactive armor on it's side. But when I
compare M1A2 stats with the Russian T90 who had smaller armor on it's sides and it's rear had more protection stats in the game and smaller gun power, T90 is armed by 125mm gun and abram just armed by 105mm and 120mm gun. Btw this suggestion is not US tank propaganda.
1. About tank accuracy, is already posted by someone else.
2. Why I cant do maximum damage on heavy tank with APDS? and what kind of tank that can easily damaged by HEAT?