14 replies to this topic

#1 OcGuy1

OcGuy1

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • HomeI live in Indonesia...

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:00 AM

There's some stuff that need to be fixed like the unrealistic damage and it's armors. Some InGame Examples:

1. AMX50 Is huge heavy tank that had 120mm gun and very thicc armor but somehow this tank is little bit weaker than his smaller brother the AMX35 the tiny light who had 105 or maybe 90mm gun and smaller armor is a bit stronger than his bigger brother the AMX50.

2. Pershing and the T-34/85. Pershing is an US heavy tank who had 90mm and thicc frontal armor and turret but when I compare the Pershing and the cheeky T-34/85 this tank seems weaker than his cold war rival who had smaller gun 85mm and thinner frontal armor basically also weaker than the M4e3a2 the Jumbo. Btw why pershing speed is very fast? I can do eurobeat and drift with that heavy tank.

3. M1A2 armor is composed thicc metal mixed by super thicc Uranium and also protected by some reactive armor on it's side. But when I

compare M1A2 stats with the Russian T90 who had smaller armor on it's sides and it's rear had more protection stats in the game and smaller gun power, T90 is armed by 125mm gun and abram just armed by 105mm and 120mm gun. Btw this suggestion is not US tank propaganda.

Another Stuff:

1. About tank accuracy, is already posted by someone else.

2. Why I cant do maximum damage on heavy tank with APDS? and what kind of tank that can easily damaged by HEAT?

#2 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:49 AM

It can't just justify that which tank has it's best opportunity. Although tank such as m1a2 Abrams, AMX 50, Pershing, etc. Is seems lot more difference in game scenario. But they are offen to get the tanks in perfect battlefield scenario combat, once they are upgraded it maximum.

Same as ammunition, APDS can do more higer damage at most heavily armour vehicle i.e those tanks whose having the highest armour in battlefield, the APDS can damage more harder and tougher. Compare to HEAT, it can damage to medium type armour vehicle and low type armour vehicle as well.. HEAT is widely used to destroy the medium/low armour vehicle at side or back sometime at front tracks too.. See in tanktastic Wikipedia to know much better.
http://tanktastic.wikia.com
Abrams-tusk

#3 OcGuy1

OcGuy1

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 05:53 AM

It can't just justify that which tank has it's best opportunity. Although tank such as m1a2 Abrams, AMX 50, Pershing, etc. Is seems lot more difference in game scenario. But they are offen to get the tanks in perfect battlefield scenario combat, once they are upgraded it maximum.

Same as ammunition, APDS can do more higer damage at most heavily armour vehicle i.e those tanks whose having the highest armour in battlefield, the APDS can damage more harder and tougher. Compare to HEAT, it can damage to medium type armour vehicle and low type armour vehicle as well.. HEAT is widely used to destroy the medium/low armour vehicle at side or back sometime at front tracks too.. See in tanktastic Wikipedia to know much better.
http://tanktastic.wikia.com

But when I shoot IS-3 with my APDS the damage is more smaller when I use AP or HEAT. And I can do more damage on AMX50 just by using HE.

#4 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 07:05 AM

But when I shoot IS-3 with my APDS the damage is more smaller when I use AP or HEAT. And I can do more damage on AMX50 just by using HE.

See, AP is a average alternative shell that effects all types of vehicle in average damage. APDS can do more higer damage against the higer armour vehicles. HEAT can do double damage to the medium armour vehicles. HE can do most damage to light armour vehicles and splashes the damage to deal multiple targets.

Abrams-tusk

#5 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:01 PM

the amx-35 is called the amx-13, the pershing was labled mainly as a medium tank and had a decent top speed, apds is used to effectively pen 90% of the time while heat is used on lightly armored tanks. the reason why heat was able to do more damage on the is3 was becuase the round succesfully penned by random chance.
what are you shooting the is-3 with? and the amx50b has relatively poor armor that in real life which is the reason why HE does more damages
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#6 Danish12345

Danish12345

Private

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • HomeSingapore,Singapore

Posted 17 June 2018 - 07:09 PM

AMX 56** APDS doesnt shoot full damage is because of balance its a fast shell and if a fast shell plus doing full damage will be considered one of the most op shell ingame and it already has happen in v2.0 the shell is fast and does the same damage as AP and it was one of the deadliest round and op thats why it got a damage nerf to it

There's some stuff that need to be fixed like the unrealistic damage and it's armors. Some InGame Examples:

1. AMX50 Is huge heavy tank that had 120mm gun and very thicc armor but somehow this tank is little bit weaker than his smaller brother the AMX35 the tiny light who had 105 or maybe 90mm gun and smaller armor is a bit stronger than his bigger brother the AMX50.

2. Pershing and the T-34/85. Pershing is an US heavy tank who had 90mm and thicc frontal armor and turret but when I compare the Pershing and the cheeky T-34/85 this tank seems weaker than his cold war rival who had smaller gun 85mm and thinner frontal armor basically also weaker than the M4e3a2 the Jumbo. Btw why pershing speed is very fast? I can do eurobeat and drift with that heavy tank.

3. M1A2 armor is composed thicc metal mixed by super thicc Uranium and also protected by some reactive armor on it's side. But when I

compare M1A2 stats with the Russian T90 who had smaller armor on it's sides and it's rear had more protection stats in the game and smaller gun power, T90 is armed by 125mm gun and abram just armed by 105mm and 120mm gun. Btw this suggestion is not US tank propaganda.

Another Stuff:

1. About tank accuracy, is already posted by someone else.

2. Why I cant do maximum damage on heavy tank with APDS? and what kind of tank that can easily damaged by HEAT?

APDS is used good againts highly armored tanks such as those russian tanks and the merkava too

#7 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:36 AM

Why 85mm gun that used by T34/85 is much more powerful than 90mm pershing gun?

#8 Nisinomiya

Nisinomiya

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:35 PM

Debating about your problems about T-34-85
The game is RU so they must have a valuable reason why the damage is so high
And not saying for it to so OP
To compensate it, they lowered the reloading speed (4.5 sec) for no low tier seal clubbing

#9 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:12 PM

suprised that noone blamed russian bias yet
  • Drestdave likes this
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#10 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:06 AM

Even it has to be also every tanks is pretty much different from the other from their own countries. So basically all the types of tanks strategy cannot be the same.
Abrams-tusk

#11 OcGuy1

OcGuy1

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:00 AM

well, well, well...

85mm gun is truly powerful than others. Like T34-85 and The North Korean tank the Type-82.

#12 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:06 AM

well, well, well...
85mm gun is truly powerful than others. Like T34-85 and The North Korean tank the Type-82.

just becuase it is also 85mm doesnt mean its the same gun, also the north koreans are also using more "modern" rounds to better deal with western tanks
specifically the t-34/85s gun is the 85mm zis S35

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 05 July 2018 - 03:28 AM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#13 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2709 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:47 AM

Debating about your problems about T-34-85
The game is RU so they must have a valuable reason why the damage is so high
And not saying for it to so OP
To compensate it, they lowered the reloading speed (4.5 sec) for no low tier seal clubbing

*inserts T92 stats here*

29dekvt.jpg

#14 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:34 AM

*inserts T92 stats here*

theres a special place in the afterlife for people who use the T92 on a daily basis.
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#15 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:52 PM

T92 can beat my tank... ;-;

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}