Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Add Bush and net camo for tanks

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Physical Camo Poll (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like to see and have Physical Camo on your tank

1. Yes, I love it (8 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Im not sure that it would make a difference in TT (5 votes [31.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

3. No, its a bad idea (3 votes [18.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:14 AM

hey this features is not useless...
1. with this features u can sneak into the enemy bases without being spotted.
2. Cool n also good.
3. Reduce chance of being spotted.

This feature it could be useful only when there will be no name bars in top of the vehicles, and also it could also useful when this type environmental scenario will be the same. Hence these essentially are not actually provided in game, so this is totally useless in battlefield.
Abrams-tusk

#22 ManofSteel2018

ManofSteel2018

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • HomeLondondery,Ohio

Posted 27 August 2018 - 04:55 PM

You can say that theyre useless all you want, but look at many of the other camos in tt that dont match ANY of the maps that are given to us in the game, so how can you say that my idea is "useless" when some of the camos that i mentioned arent useless. Plus, its the descission for the user if he/she wants to put this on their tank, JUST LIKE the other camos 

#23 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2709 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:17 PM

You can say that theyre useless all you want, but look at many of the other camos in tt that dont match ANY of the maps that are given to us in the game, so how can you say that my idea is "useless" when some of the camos that i mentioned arent useless. Plus, its the descission for the user if he/she wants to put this on their tank, JUST LIKE the other camos

they’re freakin cosmetics..
They topic is invalid as this idea has been completely rejected on russian forums.

29dekvt.jpg

#24 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 29 August 2018 - 02:00 PM

they’re freakin cosmetics..
They topic is invalid as this idea has been completely rejected on russian forums.

they’re freakin cosmetics..They topic is invalid as this idea has been completely rejected on russian forums.

http://forum.tanktas...оры/#entry67880 heck even Denis denies having bushes or any other items added on tanks
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}