19 replies to this topic

#1 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:34 AM

Well everyone or every soldier in this planet know if shooting down a helicopters using tank main gun which had 75mm-125mm gun is logically impossible... Well everytime we play the game we can easily see coaxial machine gun putted on the top of the tank... I just want that features can be useful for every tank except for the tanks who had no coaxial MG at all... We all know AA tank is already exists but most of the players use it as MBT! So to handle these problems we need to add Coaxial MG to the game. And pls... Make pereh main cannon useful!.
  • kajax and ManofSteel2018 like this

#2 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 07:02 AM

I agreed with your point. But they are going through a lot right now with the update so lets hold off for a bit. and see what they are focusing on it!!

• kajax likes this
Abrams-tusk

#3 kajax

kajax

Corporal

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 16 June 2018 - 07:12 AM

Good point I had told Jacob about this the other day about making the machine guns work on our tanks. I think that would help the game out a lot but like Aditya said lets hold of right now lets focus on this update here and then talk next ideas.

• Jacobvm1234, Aditya sunani and ManofSteel2018 like this

#4 ManofSteel2018

ManofSteel2018

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • HomeLondondery,Ohio

Posted 16 June 2018 - 09:39 AM

I agree, we need all of the weapons on the tank to be useful, i mean, my MGs want to have some fun too ;)

• kajax likes this

#5 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 16 June 2018 - 09:56 AM

I think we should just buff anti-aircraft vehicles to do more damage against aircraft
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#6 kajax

kajax

Corporal

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:08 AM

Well I still want the machine guns to work either way. A lot of us do we aren't asking for them to do a lot of damage but at least 2-15% of damage just to help out with the Main guns  

#7 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:39 AM

Just to add a but more finctionality can machine guns stop atgms?

Well I still want the machine guns to work either way. A lot of us do we aren't asking for them to do a lot of damage but at least 2-15% of damage just to help out with the Main guns

the only vehicle the machine guns should do damage do should be the ASU-57 becuase every other vehicle onwards would be to armored
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#8 kajax

kajax

Corporal

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:43 AM

Not to my knowledge

And not really because machine guns can still take a toll on a tank probably not a lot but aye  

#9 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:43 AM

The main function of all armored vehicles should be to withstand small arms fire
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#10 kajax

kajax

Corporal

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:46 AM

I think I know that but that's not always the case but i see where you are going but note this its a game and I think players have a right to what they want to see in the game and if that's one of there request then it should be brought up.

#11 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:29 AM

I think I know that but that's not always the case but i see where you are going but note this its a game and I think players have a right to what they want to see in the game and if that's one of there request then it should be brought up.

yes, but then again multiple people have to agree with this idea not just one player. Machineguns should only be used in case of helicopters not as a offensive weapon
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#12 kajax

kajax

Corporal

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:47 AM

Im not the only one there has been more people just dont speak up about it because they think it wont happen, but it don't really matter to me im just saying that if there is a chance for it to happen then so be it 

#13 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:22 PM

We need machine gun to stops helicopters! Since most players use AA tanks as MBT...

#14 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 02:41 AM

If we need machine gun also but it won't be enough for advanced battle organization. You please calm down and wait for developers to decide whether your opinion should be there or not.
Abrams-tusk

#15 Jacobvm1234

Jacobvm1234

Corporal

• Game Moderator
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 03:42 AM

But then we would have to press 2 fire buttons which would be rather difficult. or just do so both guns fire at the same time which would be a bit weird in my opinion.

#16 OcGuy1

OcGuy1

Lance Corporal

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • HomeI live in Indonesia...

Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:33 AM

But then we would have to press 2 fire buttons which would be rather difficult. or just do so both guns fire at the same time which would be a bit weird in my opinion.

hmm automatic MG system could be useful

#17 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:58 AM

Machine guns are mostly used for close combat situation. And it is waste against highly armour vehicle.
It's not a war-thunder that you'll use machine gun.
Abrams-tusk

#18 kajax

kajax

Corporal

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:14 AM

I agree with everyone who made comment. yes machine guns are not worth it because of the top tier tank but look IFV they work fine they do damage not a lot but they work tho. I think they would be good if someone breaks your gun or maybe someone has a little health left so you can use the machine guns to finish him/her off 

#19 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 11:10 AM

I agree with everyone who made comment. yes machine guns are not worth it because of the top tier tank but look IFV they work fine they do damage not a lot but they work tho. I think they would be good if someone breaks your gun or maybe someone has a little health left so you can use the machine guns to finish him/her off

the reason why ifv cannons are in the game and can inflict decent damage is becuase they are autocannons not machine guns, machine guns arent capable of penning MBTs and most armored vehicles.
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#20 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:08 AM

the reason why ifv cannons are in the game and can inflict decent damage is becuase they are autocannons not machine guns, machine guns arent capable of penning MBTs and most armored vehicles.

I agree with him because machine are design to deal with living creatures not heavily armed machines.
Abrams-tusk

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}