20 replies to this topic

#1 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:10 AM

Well the InGame Abrams tank the M1A2 seems need some buff. Because when I buy this tank from the store and try to test it's performance this tank seems pretty weak against T-72, Leopard1, T80, Lecrec and some AMX cold war variants. Even when I already upgrade this tank... still... the OP leopard1 keep making damage on my tank. Maybe to fix this performance problem and blanced this tank maybe we can add m1a1 with the old m1a2 power and then add the new m1a2 (not the tusk!) then buff it a little bit. This is same like challanger1 and challanger.

BTW will GHOR corp. add M4 sherman (the original) into the game?

#2 kajax

kajax

Corporal

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:38 AM

Well first by saying is you said you bought it and put it against a t-72 right? which means you haven't maxed it so you going against a t-72 that probably have been upgrade a few times of course you would lose. Same thing for the other tanks you mention My second point Ok know you upgraded it and your still losing to a leo 1 I don't know how but maybe you should use different ammunition and see which one works the best. Last is I agree they should add the M4 Sherman to the game.

#3 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:14 AM

Fully upgrade the m1a2 since you cant encounter leo 1s when the vehicle is at max lvl. The M4 should be added to add more variety in the ww2 collector vehicles besides from Nazi germany and ussr tanks.
  • Aditya sunani likes this
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#4 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:30 AM

While upgrading the M1A2 fully it will give devastating performance. It feels like nightmare has entered in the battlefield to deal further with heavy forces. Once you entered in the battlefield you can deal with top-tier tanks as well.. This tank can able to achieve you goal and aim!!
Abrams-tusk

#5 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:18 AM

Fuh... Thak god my cannon is fully upgraded...

#6 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:43 PM

Ok according to me the M1A2 Abrams is pretty awesome as well. But according to M1A2 Abrams-tusk, why is that it's engine sound is not prefer to gas-turbine, why is that it doesn't have a heavy firing sound, why??!!
Abrams-tusk

#7 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 30 June 2018 - 02:08 AM

Ok according to me the M1A2 Abrams is pretty awesome as well. But according to M1A2 Abrams-tusk, why is that it's engine sound is not prefer to gas-turbine, why is that it doesn't have a heavy firing sound, why??!!

Because GHOR... wont make same stuff

#8 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:13 AM

Because GHOR... wont make same stuff

I'm not talking about design! I'm talking about same features but same design but little better but literally it's same. In real, the M1A2 Abrams tusk was using the same AGT-Gas turbine, and also improve firepower as well. So in game why it was not fitted?!
Abrams-tusk

#9 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:47 AM

I'm not talking about design! I'm talking about same features but same design but little better but literally it's same. In real, the M1A2 Abrams tusk was using the same AGT-Gas turbine, and also improve firepower as well. So in game why it was not fitted?!

why do we need to add a minor change? it doesnt effect gameplay at all and other players will not even notice.
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#10 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:59 PM

See players will notice or not notice we don't care, but I care about each tank's features. Other players don't care about any tank, they just wanna have fun. I have seen more than that as a tank. And it's not fair! Right? Because getting the tank in game from real world, it has some respect and honor too. If it was brought just like that in game without an particular feature which it was fitted in real. Then what will be the use of playing it! At least don't spoil the image of an tank! Please fix this solution for fitting M1A2 SEP-tusk engine sound (gas-turbine) and firing sound too! Because it won't matter for players, but it would matter for souls, real fighters inside the tank, spirit,etc.
Abrams-tusk

#11 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 10:06 PM

See players will notice or not notice we don't care, but I care about each tank's features. Other players don't care about any tank, they just wanna have fun. I have seen more than that as a tank. And it's not fair! Right? Because getting the tank in game from real world, it has some respect and honor too. If it was brought just like that in game without an particular feature which it was fitted in real. Then what will be the use of playing it! At least don't spoil the image of an tank! Please fix this solution for fitting M1A2 SEP-tusk engine sound (gas-turbine) and firing sound too! Because it won't matter for players, but it would matter for souls, real fighters inside the tank, spirit,etc.

the problem is only you care, this is such a minimal difference. the developers would waste so much time just to get a recording of the engine sound.
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#12 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 10:10 PM

the problem is only you care, this is such a minimal difference. the developers would waste so much time just to get a recording of the engine sound.

So what are you trying to say is that it was never a possible to get it even it has to be too. And it will be a waste of time.
Abrams-tusk

#13 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2709 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 05 July 2018 - 12:58 AM

So what are you trying to say is that it was never a possible to get it even it has to be too. And it will be a waste of time.

Developers do not care. You can see almost all tanks have same engine sound. It’s not important part.

29dekvt.jpg

#14 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:23 PM

Developers do not care. You can see almost all tanks have same engine sound. It’s not important part.

Ohh! Right that makes perfect sense, so suppose 'SUPPOSE' if tank's(Challenger2) engine sound had like petrol sound or WW2 tank's engine sound (M26-pershing, M48-patton, etc), and it's firing sound also had like-M26-pershing, T92, etc. But then also developers don't care. Am I right? And suppose if some of the tanks doesn't have any sound i.e neither any engine sound and firing sound, then also developers don't care. Right? Developers want to in their own way without knowing any reason of reality of justice, they just wanna add any vehicle They do whatever their choice maybe, whether the players will uninstall the game or not or having higer complaints or not, they just want in a sake of God a 'GAME' no matter what situation it might be! The game should be there called 'Tanktastic' and that's it finish and pack up then see you, bye bye, etc. I know that developers are putting all the efforts to try their best at any cost, I accepted it even I'm taking the full responsibility and sympathy for them. And I'm not telling that improve the whole section. I'm just telling the small-small part to improve it much better. And I know that small part for them it's not easy, even I'm not giving them some huge task also. I'm just trying to point it out the important part such as M1A2 Abrams sep-tusk, it is the powerfull, better mobility, better accuracy, ultimate chariot, etc. It deserves to be more better, not to for quitting them. This tank has to be fitted a gas-turbine sound and better firing sound as well. I'm just trying to improve it more better. And the Abrams has got it the most advantage as well. Try to fix it soon as well.(Abrams-tusk out!)

Edited by Aditya sunani, 07 July 2018 - 07:24 PM.

Abrams-tusk

#15 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:21 PM

Ohh! Right that makes perfect sense, so suppose 'SUPPOSE' if tank's(Challenger2) engine sound had like petrol sound or WW2 tank's engine sound (M26-pershing, M48-patton, etc), and it's firing sound also had like-M26-pershing, T92, etc. But then also developers don't care. Am I right? And suppose if some of the tanks doesn't have any sound i.e neither any engine sound and firing sound, then also developers don't care. Right? Developers want to in their own way without knowing any reason of reality of justice, they just wanna add any vehicle They do whatever their choice maybe, whether the players will uninstall the game or not or having higer complaints or not, they just want in a sake of God a 'GAME' no matter what situation it might be! The game should be there called 'Tanktastic' and that's it finish and pack up then see you, bye bye, etc. I know that developers are putting all the efforts to try their best at any cost, I accepted it even I'm taking the full responsibility and sympathy for them. And I'm not telling that improve the whole section. I'm just telling the small-small part to improve it much better. And I know that small part for them it's not easy, even I'm not giving them some huge task also. I'm just trying to point it out the important part such as M1A2 Abrams sep-tusk, it is the powerfull, better mobility, better accuracy, ultimate chariot, etc. It deserves to be more better, not to for quitting them. This tank has to be fitted a gas-turbine sound and better firing sound as well. I'm just trying to improve it more better. And the Abrams has got it the most advantage as well. Try to fix it soon as well.(Abrams-tusk out!)

dont you think that the tanktastic community will go into anarchy is a bit far feched, and im pretty sure that 85% of the community doesnt even know what certain engines sounds, sound like nor care.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 07 July 2018 - 10:22 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#16 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:30 AM

dont you think that the tanktastic community will go into anarchy is a bit far feched, and im pretty sure that 85% of the community doesnt even know what certain engines sounds, sound like nor care.

Ok let's get it through point! The M1A2 Abrams sep-tusk has to be fitted with jet-sound engine at any cost it might be, no more questions or comments or anything!! Because both M1A2 Abrams and M1A2 Abrams sep-tusk are using the same engine. Alright! No more comments! Because I'm going to discuss some other issue with these 2 tanks as well.
Abrams-tusk

#17 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:15 AM

So, I've been playing with the M1A2 Abrams so far and I'm getting experience, result, etc. In real the M1A2 Abrams has more better protection in all wide area. And it has proven to be the best time ever. So if I compare in game, the M1A2 Abrams is nice with armour but not too much. If you see in logical way. The M1A2 Abrams-Level
Health
Armor
Damage
Speed
59 kph
Reloading
3.1 sec
Turret Rot.
48 deg/sec
Which it proves that this tank can die in 3-4/5 rounds with Sabot/HEAT Sells. Which makes this tank partly useless but not that much. Well if we compare to challenger-2, it'sLevel
Health
Armor
Damage
Speed
56 kph
Reloading
3 sec
Turret Rot.
34 deg/sec
It means this tank can die maximum 4-5/6 round with Sabot/HEAT Shells. So the difference between is that the M1A2 Abrams has little bit lacking with it's armour protection behind. The M1A2 Abrams's Health can be increase from 950 to 985/990 max. Please! And also it's armour can also increase from 821.3 to 945/++ please
Believe me! If you fix this solution then it will be more realistic and interesting to play with this tank. Please do not ignore it! Trust me! Please fix this.
Same as goes to M1A2 Abrams sep-tusk. Please fix it's stock- health to 801.3 then only it will be more interesting to buy this tank and start to play with this tank! Please please this is my humble request to fix this solution. It is your benefit only I'm writing this specially for you developers. Do Not Ignore it! Please have trust on me. Please fix this. It will really help you to gain More between the audience and developers. Please........

Edited by Aditya sunani, 14 July 2018 - 04:10 AM.

Abrams-tusk

#18 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2709 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:15 AM

It means this tank can die maximum 4-5/6 round with Sabot/HEAT Shells. So the difference between is that the M1A2 Abrams has little bit lacking with it's armour protection behind. The M1A2 Abrams's Health can be increase from 950 to 985/990 max. Please! And also it's armour can also increase from 821.3 to 945/++ please
Believe me! If you fix this solution then it will be more realistic and interesting to play with this tank. Please do not ignore it! Trust me! Please fix this.Same as goes to M1A2 Abrams sep-tusk. Please fix it's stock- health to 801.3 then only it will be more interesting to buy this tank and start to play with this tank! Please please this is my humble request to fix this solution. It is your benefit only I'm writing this specially for you developers. Do Not Ignore it! Please have trust on me. Please fix this. It will really help you to gain More between the audience and developers. Please........

I don’t think begging will help in any possible way... and your statements are pretty much invalid.

29dekvt.jpg

#19 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 20 July 2018 - 04:02 AM

Please buff the M1A2 protection stats because in reality Abram's protection is better and heavier than the T-90. But T-90 had bigger caliber than Abram (125mm) it's mean T-90 need a little buff on the gun power.

#20 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:36 AM

I don’t think begging will help in any possible way... and your statements are pretty much invalid.

Ok straight through the point, what am I trying to say is that Abrams's armour has more capacity to handle everything. I.e. this tank has better armour than any other. So, the chances of surviving is probably high, almost 80-95% are there to survive... So, in game it, why it doesn't effect against the real M1A2 Abrams?
In game it has to be maintained with higer performance, specially with armour, reactive armour, health as well...
Abrams-tusk

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}