19 replies to this topic

#1 IDK

IDK

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • HomeCybertron

Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:02 PM

So my little cousin wanted to play Tanktastic on his iPad and I noticed that when I searched the game up in the App Store it wasn’t there? I even made sure by checking if it was on my iphones App Store but no luck. Any reason for it being removed from the App Store? Was it renamed to something else when searching, was it just removed because there may be an update and apple is possibly checking it, or the lack of downloads it gets? Would be happy if I get someone who actually knows the answer to respond to this.

Edited by IDK, 13 June 2018 - 01:18 PM.

• kajax likes this

#2 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:00 PM

Same thing with me it says its not available, when i search it up on safari it says it isnt available on the US appstore.D79E6356-FCD7-4A5F-A72B-003AC310D315.png though thats how far as i know.

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 13 June 2018 - 03:01 PM.

• kajax likes this
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#3 kajax

kajax

Corporal

• Pip
  • 20 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:15 PM

I think they know about it too. Just let do what they need to do it might be a update who knows but if you already have it then you are good

• Aditya sunani likes this

#4 In98

In98

Colonel

• Forum Senior Moderator
  • Others: Game Senior Moderator
  • 368 posts
  • HomeU.S.A

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:26 PM

Tanktastic is undergoing a review and awaiting approval by Apple. In the meantime, we ask for your patience. If any information arise in regards to this matter, we'll let you know.

Regards:
In98
  • Error 403, kajax and EquablezMonsterz like this

#5 Menisaur

Menisaur

Second Lieutenant

• PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • HomeA place called Remnant, where weapons turn into other weapons,Humans and half human, half animals called Faunus live, kids build their own weapons as part of school, and where creatures of darkness that feed on negative emotions called Grimm roam

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:41 PM

Apple takes their sweet time, Android/google better in this area imo
  • kajax likes this
Some people say 'modern tanks are the best', i say 'no, tanks that are from games and haven't been built in real life are best'

#6 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:08 AM

It's all about patient. May be they are trying to improve more further. I'm not sure but even it is we can't be sure
  • kajax likes this
Abrams-tusk

#7 penitrator

penitrator

Vice Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • HomeUSA

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:02 AM

Tanktastic is undergoing a review and awaiting approval by Apple. In the meantime, we ask for your patience. If any information arise in regards to this matter, we'll let you know. Approval for what?
Regards:
In98

Approval for what?

Edited by penitrator, 02 July 2018 - 10:02 AM.

when you see my name your already dead

#8 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:06 AM

TT is slowy dying ;-;

#9 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 12:33 PM

TT is slowy dying ;-;

dont be so pessimistic
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#10 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:45 AM

TT is slowy dying ;-;

dont be so pessimistic

Call down fellas, this is not only about a game it's all about a hope that we are expecting it too!
Abrams-tusk

#11 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:43 PM

Call down fellas, this is not only about a game it's all about a hope that we are expecting it too!

? expecting what
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#12 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:48 AM

? expecting what

Now it is the game is undergoing constantly into update, and rather than that they are also not sure whether it's gonna be successful war-revolution or not. Although they are expercts in formatting, creating, etc. But it doesn't make sure that every time it will be correct. So just hold on for a minute let them do a work, and also hope for it's best figuration than any other it might be.

Edited by Aditya sunani, 04 July 2018 - 06:49 AM.

Abrams-tusk

#13 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:17 AM

Now it is the game is undergoing constantly into update, and rather than that they are also not sure whether it's gonna be successful war-revolution or not. Although they are expercts in formatting, creating, etc. But it doesn't make sure that every time it will be correct. So just hold on for a minute let them do a work, and also hope for it's best figuration than any other it might be.

your getting off topic this is just the appstore reviewing tanktastic.....
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#14 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 04 July 2018 - 07:24 PM

We all have hope. A hope to make TT survive all problem and other thing.

#15 TheTacticalKiller

TheTacticalKiller

Private

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • HomeMississippi, USA

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:43 AM

I don’t like this either, I honestly think Apple just quit on us this time

#16 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:27 AM

*crying intesifies*

#17 IDK

IDK

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • HomeCybertron

Posted 28 July 2018 - 08:28 PM

I’m pretty sure it isn’t apples fault. Mods can say what they think which is: “the app is currently being approved” but the game was missing for more than 4 weeks before I posted this topic. Either GHOR knows that TT isn’t getting enough downloads on iOS and basically dropped the whole iOS gig and left it as an “ android play only” (which would make me mad since I’ve been supporting this game for the longest, buying gold and premium). Or GHOR is possibly going to overhaul TT making it more balanced (possibly even like the old days) but I don’t see why they would remove it. I seriously don’t know what will be consisted in the next update as I only speak English and we get little to no information about the game whatsoever. That’s only what I think.

Edited by IDK, 28 July 2018 - 08:31 PM.

#18 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1217 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 29 July 2018 - 07:37 AM

I’m pretty sure it isn’t apples fault. Mods can say what they think which is: “the app is currently being approved” but the game was missing for more than 4 weeks before I posted this topic. Either GHOR knows that TT isn’t getting enough downloads on iOS and basically dropped the whole iOS gig and left it as an “ android play only” (which would make me mad since I’ve been supporting this game for the longest, buying gold and premium). Or GHOR is possibly going to overhaul TT making it more balanced (possibly even like the old days) but I don’t see why they would remove it. I seriously don’t know what will be consisted in the next update as I only speak English and we get little to no information about the game whatsoever. That’s only what I think.

It was removed by Apple, period. Why would they remove their game if it generates a little bit of an income and it would take lots of work to submit their game to the App store again...

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#19 In98

In98

Colonel

• Forum Senior Moderator
  • Others: Game Senior Moderator
  • 368 posts
  • HomeU.S.A

Posted 29 July 2018 - 09:44 AM

Tanktastic was removed by Apple store due to some new restrictions/qualifications that has been set by Apple. Current version of Tanktastic doesn't qualify for these new restrictions/qualifications. Developers are working on this and updating the game in order to Apple Store to approve it back.

Thanks,
In98
  • EquablezMonsterz likes this

#20 OcGuy

OcGuy

Staff Sergeant

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
  • HomeIndonesia

Posted 30 July 2018 - 04:18 AM

Tanktastic Devs had lot of problem to handle. I hope they can handle this too.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}