Photo
- - - - -

[PROPOSAL] - Sharing for Rewards

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Sharing For Rewards (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you share the game for extra in-game rewards?

1. Yes. (9 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. No. (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. I don't know. (why in the comment section, please) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

What should be the extra prize? (gold currency)

1. 20-50 (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. 50-100 (4 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. 100-150 (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

4. 150-200 (4 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

5. (Or suggest the amount of gold you see fit in the comments) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1198 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 01 June 2018 - 07:23 AM

​Hello fellow community members,

we all know that Tanktastic has lost a big part of its playerbase and that the game, due to that, is less active. And that is one of the problems the game currently has which I, and I think the whole community, want to do something about. This topic is about that problem and might be a solution to get more people to download and try out Tanktastic.

Promoting a game is a huge part of the marketing plan. Without others won't find out about the game thus won't download it. This is the same for every game, including Tanktastic. Tanktastic, as a matter of fact, has several social media accounts as well such as Facebook, Twitter and VK. VK is the most active of those, while the Twitter and Facebook account are rather inactive. And that's a sad thing as they could really play a role in sharing and promoting the game.

Therefore we came up with this idea: sharing the game to get in-game rewards. And yes, I know there already is a in-game reward for sharing the game on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus: namely 20 gold. You can get that reward by sharing the game, obviously, and not when that link has been clicked and Tanktastic has been installed. And that while the latter is most important. That's why we think this idea is better:

1. Share the game via the in-game sharing option (main menu> shopping cart> gold, last page)
  2. Get the standard 20 gold you normally would receive. 
  3. Get extra gold when that link is interacted with and the game is installed.

Now, there is certain problem with this idea. For example, one could share the game, go onto a different account of the social media platform the game was shared on and then collect that extra reward. One way to prevent this from happening is that before the player who shared the game will receive the extra reward, a new account must be registered following that link and must be played on for a certain amount of time. 

That's all for today's suggestion, more will come in the future. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this and state your opinion.

Kind regards,

Dave

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#2 s3viking

s3viking

Sergeant

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:01 AM

I havent posted in a while but i like the suggestion

#3 Daddy Rob

Daddy Rob

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • HomeThe Shires

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:00 PM

Advertising in any form has to be a positive.
Player base loss, seems to be mainly long term players struggling with the direction tt is taking, or the ever increasing distractions when getting older like study/work/or socializing.
tantastic needs to advertise, so anything that promotes that, including personal recommendations should be encouraged/rewarded.
Oh yes, almost forgot, don't take this the wrong way, but listening and responding to players feedback would also go a long way.

Edited by Daddy Rob, 01 June 2018 - 02:03 PM.

If I do not answer straight away, please pick one of my standard responses listed below - mood dependent. <p>Realistic: Adapt your expectations, reality may surprise you. Cautionary: You always have a choice. Unsympathetic: Better you than me.

msg-7194-0-08197600-1510947090.jpg

#4 Danish12345

Danish12345

Private

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • HomeSingapore,Singapore

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:48 AM

would be awesome if it is implemented 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}