Photo
- - - - -

Ranks advantage!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Ranks generation! (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you like this idea? Give reason according to your voting support.

1. Yes, fit silver also so that we could get gold with silver. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No, leave it as it is. (5 votes [83.33%])

Percentage of vote: 83.33%

3. Instead of this idea, it would have some other idea for rank generation. (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:47 AM

Welcome players and fans. Here we going to see about ranks function. As well:)

So according to the ranks we are getting gold of each 50. Am I right? Well obviously yes!! So do you only silver is enough? Well in this situation may this idea would be better than nothing!

what if with help of rankranka we could get silver too. How? Well it's simple!

according to 1st rank i.e. cadet we getting 100 gold so we could also get 10 silver am I right? In other words we would say that in 1st rank we are getting 100 gold we could get 10 silver. In same way 2nd rank we'll get 50 gold so we ccouc also get 20 silver right? In easiest way I can explain is that->

1st rank--->cadet=gold-100, silver-10.

2nd rank--->trainee=gold-50, silver-20.

like this way it goes on.....

Gold is okay we are only talking about generating few silver!

what is my view is that->

Rank-1=10 silver,100 gold.

Rank-2=20 silver, 50 gold.

And same it goes on....

You see if rank is in cadet i.e. single digits (1,2,3...) The silver would be double digits(10,20,30...) And finally when ththe ranks comes to double digits (10,20,30...) The silver would be triple digits (100,200,300...). 

what is my conclusion is that can we can fit additionally silver points according to rank systems. This would be a great idea to get little more comfort and in a manner way to get silver! And gold as usually as well.

Abrams-tusk

#2 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1221 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 24 May 2018 - 09:54 AM

Sorry to say this so harsh, but no one cares about silver. 20-300 silver is absolutely nothing. Gold is worth way more. Honestly I have to say that I don't think this is a good idea.

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

#3 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2717 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:20 PM

One match is 2000 silver

135px-Available_on_the_App_Store_%28blac

#4 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Lieutenant Colonel

• PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:24 PM

Silver is pretty worthless i mean you can have a boatload of of silver yet we still have to bypass the upgrading and garage expansion especially if you have no gold and have to wait to weeks to buy a new vehicle, and over the days we have to wait for the week to finish to get the gold we could literally get more. Oh yeah forgot to mention this if you dont want to waste gold on upgrade points and want to actually use the xp system thru participation in matches, you can also earn silver along the way.
So, the summary is we dont need more ways of gaining silver but maybe more ways of getting gold

*on a side note jeez why is you font so big?

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 24 May 2018 - 06:26 PM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#5 Jacobvm1234

Jacobvm1234

Sergeant

• Game Moderator
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:53 AM

In my opinion 20 silver etc is a way too low amount for people of any rank (from what I've seen) like people said above.

However, like EquablezMonsterz said, I do like the idea of adding more ways of where we can get more gold such as adding daily missions and achievements etc because as it is right now, players in rank 60 have no way to earn additional gold unless they complete offers or buy gold with real money. Exchanging silver to gold or gold to silver would also be a great option in my opinion.

So I agree with leaving it as it is, maybe with a few adjustments, and add more ways of earning gold...

• Aditya sunani likes this

#6 rcmppolice

rcmppolice

Commander of the Army

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1468 posts
  • HomeWhere the turds go

Posted 26 May 2018 - 11:40 PM

suggesting to remove the garage fee seems better...

• Jacobvm1234, EquablezMonsterz and Aditya sunani like this
RCMPPOLICE
Let the Royal Canadian Mounted Police do the work...........

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}