• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 Denis.tw

Denis.tw

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 168 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 12:10 AM

I can't promise. Maybe someday we'll add this tank, but when it does, I can't say.

#42 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:55 AM

So in this future update only these tanks are only coming in game. Right?

I can't promise. Maybe someday we'll add this tank, but when it does, I can't say.

. What you are saying it is correct. But I'm not saying that bring exactly Arjun mk-2 at any cost it might be. Just try it to add this tank too. Because keeping trying make the man to reach the success!!! So calmly with brain-cool just try it to add this tank too. I'm not giving you any force for you. Because I know that it takes time. But never giving up. When I started this game my wish was to play only with M1A2 ABRAMS. Because for making my self chill out. But first time when I saw all the types of tanks from other countries I was really surprised to see and I was excited to play with every tanks it will make me real happy. This game is so awesome so fantastic etc etc.... Remember every different tanks has it's own unique strategy to kill tanks. Thank you,try your best to get the Arjun mk-2. No tension. I'll see you soon
And sorry if I'm making you trouble. I'm saying with pleasure and honor sorry making you trouble just try your best.
Abrams-tusk

#43 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:27 PM

My dream is to play with abrams tank and that became true to play with abrams tank regularly in game. My second wish is that to play with Arjun mk-2 (legendary warrior) in game. ( And that also became true ). I don't know that when I'm going to say these brackets words.
But I trust that these brackets words I'm going to say soon. But for now I can't say.
Abrams-tusk

#44 je4n10

je4n10

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts
  • HomeLebanon

Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:35 AM

the arjun mk2 variant has already been suggested.
git gud noob

#45 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 03:11 AM

AAAH! I'm waiting to see that arjun MK-2 in game

Edited by In98, 01 May 2018 - 04:32 AM.
Excessive Capitalization: Please dont use excessive Capitalization.

Abrams-tusk

#46 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • HomeSin City aka Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted 01 May 2018 - 06:16 PM

On a more technical side note everyone is excited about the new vehicles, but I’m curious if the devs can patch a glitch where the game holds you on the authorization screen when logging/opening the game without allowing you to bypass. I have been experiencing this and it’s frustrating me because before I have been farming for silver and xp but suddenly this glitch just halts my progress.
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#47 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 08:57 PM

It's all depends upon the network's place but rather than that may be you will be correct in this type of problem so let's see what they are trying to figure it out.
I really need to see these vehicles soon and what Guess it might be. Whether they really gonna add the Arjun mk-2 or not.
I really need to see these vehicles soon and what Guess it might be. Whether they really gonna add the Arjun mk-2 or not.
Abrams-tusk

#48 basmal121

basmal121

Supreme Commander

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2711 posts
  • HomeMiddle of the earth

Posted 02 May 2018 - 01:54 PM

Both Arjun mk-1 and Arjun mk-2 are created by the DRDO. So shall we can see this excitement Arjun mk-2(LEGENDARY WARRIOR) in game. Please......!!!!

Calm down kiddo.

On a more technical side note everyone is excited about the new vehicles, but I’m curious if the devs can patch a glitch where the game holds you on the authorization screen when logging/opening the game without allowing you to bypass. I have been experiencing this and it’s frustrating me because before I have been farming for silver and xp but suddenly this glitch just halts my progress.

Reinstall game?

29dekvt.jpg

#49 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 04:37 AM

Reinstall game?

did that 4 times already
Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#50 Aditya sunani

Aditya sunani

Warrant Officer

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:52 PM

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Arjun_MBT_6.jpg

34333-defexpo-pti.jpg?itok=uM0Bmres&c=5c

arjun-tank.jpg.image.784.410.jpg

these are the latest images for indian army-Arjun mk-2(DRDO) so, you can try it for adding this tank.And don't think that i'm that much excited see in game. i'm just 'just' trying to help you or giving you suggestion to add this tank as well.Other than that its in your hand about what to do.

Abrams-tusk

#51 Mr blue sky01

Mr blue sky01

Brexitarian Hussar

• Game Senior Moderator
  • 552 posts
  • HomeGreat Britain, England.

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:51 AM

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Arjun_MBT_6.jpg
34333-defexpo-pti.jpg?itok=uM0Bmres&c=5c
arjun-tank.jpg.image.784.410.jpg
these are the latest images for indian army-Arjun mk-2(DRDO) so, you can try it for adding this tank.And don't think that i'm that much excited see in game. i'm just 'just' trying to help you or giving you suggestion to add this tank as well.Other than that its in your hand about what to do.

This tank has been suggested and I think it is within the developers' capabilities to pull some images from the web.

Please do not deviate from the main subject of this thread. If you have any suggestions, feel free to create a new topic in the relevant section of the forum.
  • Aditya sunani likes this
"Victory is changing the hearts of your opponents by gentleness and kindness" ― Salahuddin al-Ayyubi (RA)

#52 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• Administrator
  • 3392 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:40 AM

Make sure that your Internet connection allows game ports.

• EquablezMonsterz likes this

u0KGBYG.gif

:: English Community Coordinator ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#53 Denis.tw

Denis.tw

Second Lieutenant

• Administrator
  • 168 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 12:10 AM

New screenshot )

#54 EquablezMonsterz

EquablezMonsterz

Major

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 06:40 AM

That's great awesome dude shall we can expect Arjun mk-2 this our humble request please add these Arjun mk-2 please please please......!!!!!

if you want a certain vehicle so badly just make a suggestion post, other than that your veering the post off topic

Edited by EquablezMonsterz, 05 May 2018 - 06:41 AM.

Wikia Admin and Mod 🔥<p>

#55 Error 403

Error 403

Flawless Life

• Administrator
  • 3392 posts
  • HomeThe oil land, or better known as Norway.

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:04 AM

Please stay on-topic, Aditya Sunani. For suggestions of new tanks, please create a new topic in the appropriate section of the forum.

u0KGBYG.gif

:: English Community Coordinator ::
 Forum Rules  EULA  Support  In-game Reports 

#56 Drestdave

Drestdave

Wikia Administrator - TECREAT Manager

• Contest Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1218 posts
  • HomeHolland

Posted 12 May 2018 - 07:34 AM

Moderators please give him a warning. He has been told not to do this enough times.

We know you'd like to see this tank in game, but you DON'T need to make like you said 10 posts about it. It won't make the developers add it, if they even will add it seeing the state of the game. Don't post more post regarding your beloved tank here, just make a new topic. You are making this topic off-topic and we don't want that. Thanks in advance
  • EquablezMonsterz likes this

|Wikia Administrator & TECREAT manager|

​|1200 days In-game|Can be found In-game and on the forums frequently|

Can I help you with something?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

{parse template="include_lightbox_real" group="global" params=""} {parse template="inlineLogin" group="global" params=""}